Operation 'Get the Baby'

LEOS (POV)

I walked back and forth in my room waiting for Raph to come out form Scarlettes room so we can look for Janet but he was taking a little long so I decided to meditate. "WWAAHH." I heard a baby cry but it wasn't Donnies and Mikeys baby."Shh don't worry little girl, your dads will be coming soon." I then heard Raph walk in the room and up to me."You ready?"I asked standing up and walking to him."Yah lets get our girl back." He said taking my hand and ran to the surface.

~~~~~time skip trying to find Janet later~~~~

RAPHS (POV)

We have been running for hours and I was getting a little tired so me and Leo stopped to take a little break but Leo wanted to keep walking but I stopped him with my hand as I grabbed his arm."Raph let go we need to find her." He said angry but I kept my hand firm on his arm. I then pulled him towards me and hugged him he started to squirm a little but every time he wiggled I hugged him tighter."R-Raphie please." He said as he started to tear up. I looked at him and cupped his cheek."Leo I want Janet back as well but you need to calm down we will find her." I said then moved my head forward about to kiss him."I promise." I said kissing him lightly, I was about to pull away but Leo kept kissing me making the kiss deepen."L-Leo... Janet... remember." I said between kisses and soon he separated the kiss and blushed from embarrassment as he said sorry but I said that it was fine and kissed him on the cheek. A few min. later we heard a baby cry and we looked all around until we saw Slash with our baby."Looking for this?" Slash said holding our baby upside down."SLASH,YOU DARE HURT MY DAUGHTER I'LL END YOU." I said grabbing my Sais as Leo grabbed his katana blades."No I would never,I'm not that heartless I just want whats mine." I then grew more mad as I tightened on my Sais."And what would that be?" I said ready to run and get my girl back."I want my daughter back." He said waving our baby around as she started to scream and cry."How about you tell me why you never told me about Scarlette?" He looked at me confused but then smiled."You mean Danielle." I was going to scream something else but Leo interrupted me."She doesn't want to be called that anymore so we named her Scarlette and that name is way better that saying Danielle." I smirked at that but Slash didn't and ran away."NO COME BACK HERE." I yelled running after Slash, I heard Leo call for me but I didn't listen I wanted my Princess back.I kept running until someone punched me on the face... I look up to found Slash with a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SSSSSOOO DI YOU LIKE IT... SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING A LOT LATLY JUST FREAKING OUT ABOUT PROMOSHEN DAY THAT IS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WEEKS SO IM REALLY NERVOUS BUT I NEED TO STOP BLABING ABOUT MY SELF SO NOW..... WHO HAS SEEN THE NEW FREAKEN EPISODE I FANGIRLED ON IT BECAUSE IT HAD SO MANY MOMENTS.... SO MANY..... ANYWAYS JANETTES OUTA HERE.