Leo and Raph

WARNING: this chap. has some Leo and Raph interaction... You have been warned.p.s I feel like a complete idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCARLETTES (POV)

I hoped Leo wasn't mad at me so I decided to check on him. When I opened the door I saw Raph nibbling on Leo's neck and I felt like screaming so I did."AHH DONNIE, MIKEY...LEO AND RAPH ARE GOING TO DO IT." I said and ran out of the room running to the lab.

RAPHS (POV)

I looked at the entrance of Leos door and saw Scarlette run out of the room I then looked at Leo and he had red all over his face."I get her and you punish her OK." I said to him."Good Idea." We then got out of his bed and ran to find Scarlette to punish her.(tickles)

~~~~~~~~~~~tomorrow later~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEOS (POV)

I woke up and sat on my bed and put my bandana on and went down stairs and saw Scarlette,Donnie and Mikey look at me and started to burst out laughing."What?" I asked them."Scar was telling us about your little make out session with Raph." Mikey said and moved his eyebrows up and down, my eyes then widen and my cheeks turned pink."What make out sesion?" I asked pretending I had no idea what they where talking about."Morning guys and trouble maker." I turned around and saw Raph."Morning..Raph by any chance did you make out with Leo yesterday?" Raph turned pink and looked at me then back at them."Do I really need to tell you." He said we then started to laugh until we heard someone behind us so me and Raph looked behind and saw..."Sensi?" Me and Raph said at the same time Splinter smiles and walks up to me and Raph."Sensi um... We should call Scarlette." I said then called her name and a couple of seconds later I saw her run up to Sensi."SPLINTER." She said happy, she then jumped on his back and hugged his neck."Um does Raphael know of your existence?" He said to her."Yes daddy knows about me." She then falls to the floor and starts laughing, so did me, Donnie, and Mikey but not Raph he just started to blush."So Raphael knows about the baby.. am I correct?" We then stopped laughing and looked at Raph."What baby?" He asked folding his arms and looks at me."Why do I always tell the secrets." I said, he then walked closer to me but I backed off the next thing I knew I was running for my life."Leo tell me." I heard Raph yell out I than ran to the Dojo. Raph was waiting there and pinned me down to the ground with my back on the floor."Leo don't make me force you." he said but what was he going to do to me so I shock my head 'no' "Alright you asked for it." he said and I felt scared.

RAPHS (POV)

Leo shock his head no."Alright you asked for it." I said leaning in and started biting his neck and he started to moan."R-Raph ah stop... hun... S-Splinter might... h-hear me... mmn." His voice started to turn me on but I had to keep it in."So tell me what baby?" I said but he said 'no' so I started to rub our lower plasterns together."don't make me make you drop down." I said getting rough but then we heard foot steps so I kissed him on the lips quickly then got off of him and sat next to him then the others came."Ah I see you boys are ready for training." Splinter said and I nodded looking at Leo and gave him a small smirk, then he started to blush... yeah he wants me.

LEOS (POV)

Now I want him so bad, I was getting...Horne so I quickly got up and said that i had to use the restroom and ran to the bathroom.I shut the door and locked in then put my shell on the wall and dropped down."Curse you Raphael." I said then got my cock and started pumping it up and down.I closed my eyes and started to whisper Raphs name until..."Um... Leo is that you." I stopped and my eyes shot open."Um... y-yes Scarlette it's me." I hear her giggle... I think she heard me so I put myself back in and flushed the toilet pretending I did use the restroom and came out."Y-Yes Scarlette?" I said A bit nervous as she stopped laughing."Master Splinter wants you." she said walking around me using the bathroom so I walked to the dojo and we began morning training.

~~~~~the whole day talking to splinter and eating lunch and dinner and time for bed later~~~

LEOS (POV)

Scarlette wanted to sleep with Splinter tonight so she wasn't in my room tonight. I couldn't sleep I was to busy thinking about Raph that I pretended that I was asleep.I soon heard my door open and saw a shadow close and locked my door then came up to me and saw the color of his eyes."Raph what are you doing here?" I ask as he gets on the bed and layes next to me and his head on my plastern."Oh nothing, just going to have a little fun." Then he kissed my plastern gently then started to go up and kissed my neck and I started to moan a little bit then he stopped and looked at me and I looked at him. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds then he kissed me, I kissed back, then he asked for an entrance but I didn't let him so he got on top of me and started rubbing our lower plastern and I started to moan a little he then took his chance and stuck his tong in my mouth but I caught his tong by surprise and started to suck on it."L-Leo... Mmn" he said I then felt my self harden he then stopped rubbing our lower plaster together and separated the kiss and looked at me while I felt his hand rubbing my slit for his new friend to come out and play."Leo I want you, I need you, I have to have you ." I couldn't keep it in any longer and dropped."May I." He said asking for my permishen. I felt a big blush come across my face as I slowly nodded. He gave me that smile that I absolutely love as he went down and started to play... It felt really relaxing as he started to suck me but then he started to get rough and I started to moan a bit louder. I then felt some thing circling around my entrance."Raph stop teasing and put it in already." I said starting to get inpatient but as he slowly put his little Buddy in me I stopped him, when I looked at him he looked at me worried."I didn't do really anything yet." He said."I-I know its just I have to say something to you." I said looking at him seriously."Then tell me fearless." He said going in a little in me and it made me shiver."I-I love you." I said I then looked at him and saw him smile at me."I love you too." He said then he pushed his buddy in me and made me ride his wave.

~~I am not going in that detail yet maybe another time anyways couple of sex hours Later~~~~~

RAPHS (POV)

I layed next to him as we both looked at each other at the same time."Did I tell you that I loved you." I said putting my arms around Leos waist and drew him closer."Yes." He said I then kissed him on the lips."Well I love you too much." I said then we drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My little brother thought of it so I decided to do it and so now....... Who wants to see someone in pain... Sadly giving birth hurts.......................................................................................................... ................................................................... spoiler