Scarlette

RAPH (POV)

"Scarlette can you come here so you can meet Raph for a bit." I heard Leo say and I looked at him confused but then he started to smirk like something was tickling him and he looked really cute look that but then I saw a little head pop out next to his head, she looked like us but her bandana is pink and is braided Mikey must have braided them I looked at her as she smiled at me nervously."H-Hi Uncle Raphael, Leo has told me a lot about you." She said I then felt like my head was going to pop out."Raph this is Scarlette Danielle... Slashes daughter." Leo told me as he petted her on the head, she looked so adorable so I looked at Leo and blushed at him because he was being tickled by Scarlette and he laugh uncontrollably."H-hey Scarlette can I talk to you for a sec." I ask her she then smiles at me as me and her walk out of the lab to the living room couch."You look different then how Leo described you." She says to me ho I hope he didn't say anything bad."H-How did he describe me?" I ask her."Well he said you had the most hottest smirk he has ever seen." she said I then smirk at that and she smiles to."something like this." I said looking at her with my smirk still on my face, she then giggles."Yeah he says it looks hot and how you always twirl your Says around." I then start to laugh."Um there called Sais." I said grabbing my Sais and twirling them she just stared with aw witch was cute."So how did you hide from me all these time." I asked her but Leo walked in and grabbed her by her waist and when he sat down on the couch where she was sitting he put her on his lap."It was easy I just hide her in one of our rooms and if she wanted to go topside I will got with her." He said I then node in understanding still twirling my Sais and she started to laugh again I look at her but looked at Leo as well and saw him blushing... BLUSHING? why blushing, as I looked at Leo I stopped my Sais and when I looked at Scarlette she made a funny face and I smirked a little bit more as she looked up to Leo I saw him more pink and so I didn't know that I was doing the same.

LEOS (POV)

I couldn't hold it back anymore as I saw him look at Scar and Smirked a little more I started to blush and when I saw him look at me with those amazing hot eyes I had to cut the silence."So um... Scar wanted to check out your room if that is OK?" I said he just grabbed my arm as I healed Scarlette in the other."Are we going to your room?" She asked Raph."Sure I don't see why not." he said reaching his room and opened the door because he always keeps it closed and we saw Scarlette jump off of me and ran to his drums trying to find the sticks."Where are the sticks?" she asked him, he then got out his Sais and walked toward her and sat down on the seat, I then sat on his bed as well as Scarlette and started to play with the back of his Sais. Me and Scarlette looked in amazement, when he stopped playing he got up twirled his sided and put in in there sockets then walked toward us, She then got off the bed and started to look around while Raph sat on his bed next to me."So who is the mom in this?" He asked I then blushed and started to look around the room but when I looked at him he gave me Tell-me eyes and So I pointd at me and he srarted to laugh so I takled him on his bed. He was still laughing but slowly calmed himself down as we looked at eachother for a liitle bit as I was slowly ready to kiss him.

SCARLETTES (POV)

I looked at them then giggles a bit then turned torward the door and saw a hat and some thing that I have not seen before. I got the hat and put it on and grabed the weird object and asked."What is this?" I then saw a type of trigger so I pulled it and<BANG> it hurt my ears.

RAPHS (POV)

I didn't know that my laughing was slowly fading as I felt Leos face getting closer to mine until I heard Scarlette asked what something was and my eyes widen remembering that I had a gun in my room<BANG> he quicly got off of me and I quickly got off of my bed where Scarlette was as we both saw her covering her ears."Honey that is a gun and never to be used unless its a important emergency." I said looking all over her to see if she got hurt in anyway."I told Donnie that I need nails to hang this up but he thinks that I will use it for something else." I said to them both and hugged Scarlette very tightly."Don't do that again you scared the heck out of me." I said and at the corned of my eye I saw Leo smiling but I didn't know why because Scar used a gun.

LEOS (POV)

As i saw Raph to concerned about Scarlette I looked for the bullet... I found it, it was shot at a picture of the whole team together but it was shoot on top if it like if that bullet was Scarlette in the picture. I then looked at raph and saw him hugging her, He looked like a parent... I then smile at hat then I remembered what I was about to do... I hope it isn't weird in anyway so I got up and went to him and her."I'll take her to my room." I said as he gave my Scarlette she then whispers in my ear and I start to blush as I nod my head saying no but she didn't take it."Hey Raph Leo wants to say something." she said looking at Raph pulling him toward us a little more closer."Sure whats up." He said I then open the door to his room and did the stupidest thing that I could have done..."Um... bye." I said then pecked him on the check and ran out of the room as fast as I could go as Scarlette yelled."YOU DID IT YES I KNEW YOU WOULD." I ran to my room and locked the door and walked to my bed and layed her down."Yes I did now for your punishment for making me do that." I said and started tickling her.

RAPHS (POV)

 I was blushing madly and what I looked at him he was gone but I heard Scarlette yelling with joy, I ran out of my room and saw. "YOU DID IT YES I KNEW YOU WOULD." I then saw him run to his room and closed the door I then looked to where Leo ran to his room. I then start to laugh and go to the lab to overhear a baby being born next week... Who's baby? I ask myself and went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next week Mikey will have the baby so I hope you liked this comment or vote.