Raphs dream

RAPHS (POV)

Me and my brothers where on the rooftops running and jumping on the rooftops feeling the breeze in our faces, it felt amazing but all that had to stop because of our fearless leader..."Alright guys we should call that a night." Leo said stopping us."Mikey and Donnie go back to the lair, I need to talk to Raph alone." oh no he is going to blab about my attitude again. When Donnie and Mikey started to run back to the lab Leo turned to look at me and started to walk towards me with those ocean blue eyes and for some reason I felt shivers all up in my body and froze when Leo was inches away from me."Now that we're alone... there's something that I have to tell you...its has been with me for 6 months and I know you feel the same way so let's just share our feelings now..." What was Leo talking about, I don't get what he is saying. Leo then put his hands around my waist and pulled me into a kiss... Wait Leo is... KISSING ME WHAT THE SHELL IS UP WITH HIM I felt like pulling back but he deepened the kiss and that made me moan a little... Wait moaning... Do I like this, no I can he's my brother. Leo then started to try and stick his toung into my mouth but I refused so he did the unexpected... He started to move his hands torward my lower plastern and rubbed my slit, this made me moan really loud that made him have a chance and stock his toung in my mouth then started to search for my toung. When he found it he started to suck on my toung and wow it was, it just was... Ama-wrong this is wrong and he knows it, then out of know where I felt something going in my slit and I jumped in shock and found Leo with I-need-you-NOW eyes and started to lean torwards me and started kissing me again I didn't know what to do or say but he made the dissision for me as he depended the kiss and I rapped my arms around Leo's neck... Yep I was enjoying this and I was enjoying it a lot that I stuck my toung to let me in his mouth witch he gladly opened for me and stuck my toung in his mouth and explored his mouth and when I found his toung, it started to tackle mine and he won as he started to suck on my toung again and I started to harden... OH SHELL I'M HARDENING what next me and Leo are going to do it here and now. I then felt my dick slowly coming out of my slit and I tryed to put it back in but Leo grabbed my hand and put my hand into HIS slit and it was very warm and I felt it, the one thing he wanted me to get as he slowly took my hand out of his slit my hand had his harden dick... DAMN it was hot. I started to rub his dick up and down and whenever I whent up he started to shiver, he then slowly grabbed my dick that was just waiting there for Leo to grab and he started out rough and I just moaned like crazy plus when I got a chance to say something from our little make out session I always yelled Leo's name like a dessprete person."Le-ooo... God Leo... hhuunn there... Again... Leo harder... F-faster Leo faster... Oh y-yah hhuunn do-do that again... God." I wished it didn't stop until... "RAPH GET UP ITS TIME FOR TRAINING." And I woke up and found out I was dreaming... About Leo... Oh shell I hope they don't find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loveTMNT2012 here so I want to know if you like this and if not I won't be afended by it so if you want me to keep going with this or just stop then just say so.

Oh P.S I don't mind but my user name is to long so just call me by my first name... Janette if you want thanks.

And P.P.S I'm still doing my first book so don't worry if you are.