KIDNAPPED!!!!

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????? (POV)

"I need to get her but I know they wont give me her that easily so tonight is the night when I put my plan into action."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEOS (POV)

It has been a beautiful one month on the sewers with my little baby girl. Even though we have our child we still have training but not for a long time anymore. Raph is still spending more time with Scarlette and I'm a bit jealous because she is spending more time with him but I have my own baby to take care of anyways. "Hey Leo I need help." Mikey said walking up to me with Nick in his hand."You need help changing Nicholas again?" I said walking to Mikey. "Yah." He said handing me Nick while I gave him Janet and showed Mikey for the 10th time how it to a dipper. I gave Nicholas back as he gave me Janet."I'm going to put her to bed." I said as I started to walk of as Mikey followed me to put Nicholas to bed as we passed the Dojo and saw Raph and Donnie talking to Master Splinter about something but all I heard was."I will allow it." With that they started jumping with joy and thanking Sensi... Me and Mikey looked a each other as we both looked confused and went upstairs to a room with two baby cribs as we gently put them in there cribs and gave them a lullaby.(Now you can play it). They soon fell asleep so we went down stairs to the dojo were we saw Donnie and Raph whispering to each other."Um... Guys what are you doing?" Mikey said they both looked at us and started blushing.

DONNIES (POV)

Me and Raph were planning for something and I had a great idea until."Um... Guys what are you doing?" I turned my head to the door and so did Raph to see Mikey and Leo looking at us we both started to blush as we stood up and sheepishly smiled at them."What were you talking about?" Mikey said crossing his arms as I walked toward Mikey and Raph went to Leo ."Nothing babe." I said as I cupped his cheeks Raph did the same to Leo and was about to kiss our lovers but then we heard screaming and crying. We all looked at each other as we zoomed to the room were the babes were and only saw Scarlette in a corner with only with one baby.

SCARLETTES (POV)

When Leo and Mikey went down stairs I went in the room and saw Janet and Nicholas asleep and they looked so cute But I felt someone behind me so I walked closer to the cribs then the light from the outside was fading as I turned around and saw my worst fear, nightmare as It ran toward Nicholas but I grabbed my weapon and hit it in the face as I took Nicholas in my arms as I turned around and saw him holding Janet."NO!" I said waking up the babes as they started to cry. He looked at me and kicked me against the wall and scratched the wall on top of my head and ran away, I was scared holding Nicholas close to me as he kept on wailing then a couple of seconds later the 4 came in seeing me against the wall holding Nicholas very close to me."Scarlette?" Raph said running up to me I then showed him Nicholas that was still crying then Mikey,Leo and Donnie came up to me."Scarlette what happened? Where is Janet?" Leo asked me."D-D-D-D..." I stuttered trying to say who took Janet."D? Donnie?" Leo said. I shook my head no as Donnie took Nicholas out of my hands and tried to calm him down. I jumped on Raph and hugged him really tight."Please tell me who did this?" He said with a very calm voice so I took a deep breath in and said ."Dad." I said feeling shivers all around my body as I said the name."Slash took Janet." I said crying on Raph's shoulder.

RAPHS (POV)

I felt her shiver as she said the name."Slash took Janet." She said as she cried on my shoulder. I looked at the wall and saw the claw marks then remembered the claw marks that he did to a picture of my brothers(PLZ TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT) and who better know were our lair is.It had to be him, he took my princess, Oh he is going to get it...but this means we will have to hold of on me and Donnies plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SSSSSSOOOOO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND YES SLASH IS FREAKEN BACK SO THERE AND HE TOOK THE WRONG BABY... OH AND YOU GUYS MIGHT ALREADY KNOW WHAT DONNIE AND RAPH ARE PLANING BUT DONT SPOIL IT K JANETTES OUTA HERE