Extra: 4

Jolene's pov:

Today was Tadashi's birthday and I was so excited, I quietly got out of bed and made him the most lovely breakfast. "Good morning Madam, please let me take care of breakfast" Yazame said "Please allow me besides today is Tadashi's birthday" I said "I'm aware it's master's birthday but you need to rest you look a bit sick" Yazame said "I'm fine, I promise" I said "Good morning mother" Miako entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, are you excited for today?" I asked "Nah, father is really annoying" Miako joked "I know your excited for today, come help me with this omelet" I said. After making breakfast I quietly went up to Tadashi's and I shared bedroom. He was still asleep until I started to sing happy birthday in his ear.

"Thank you princess" Tadashi smiled "Your welcome" I said "How did you know it was my birthday?" Tadashi asked "You told me once but I never forgot" I said "Now it's for your presents" I said before going into the closet and coming out back with a lot of bags and boxes. "I got you so many things especially this shirt that'll go perfectly with my blue dress and this special broached that I personally got customized" I said.

"There lovely, thank you but being with you is enough for me" Tadashi said "Aww. I love you" I kissed him, just then Miako came in. "Good morning father and happy birthday" Miako said with a straight face "Jeez, so no smiling" Tadashi said "No, I know you love watches so I brought this for you. It's special of it's kind" Miako smiled a little.  "Thank you" Tadashi said.

Breakfast was great but after that I had to force Tadashi to wear this cute family shirt with me and Miako. "Now smile" I said trying to get some pics of him "I don't like this shirt" Tadashi said "You'll love it eventually" Miako smirked "Shut it!" Tadashi said angrily "It's your birthday and if you behave you'll have a surprise at the end of the day" I said while Tadashi pouted.

We were having lunch at Tadashi's father house with Yushiro, Akio, Kenji, Yuri and Tadashi's father wife Maria. But first he needs to have some fun. I was also planning on telling him about the pregnancy but at lunch when everyone is together. "Please baby, let me drive" Tadashi begged "She's not a baby father" Miako rolled her eyes "Thank you my dear" I told Miako.

We could've seen the fear in Tadashi's eyes when stopped at the amusement park. "I'm not going there" Tadashi said "Relax, it's your birthday have some fun" I told him "No, the last time I got an upset stomach" Tadashi said "Now look who's the baby" Miako said "Shut up will you" Tadashi said angrily. "We won't do Roller coaster I swear" I said.

After sometime I convinced my husband and within minutes he was a joyful kid playing arcade games. "It's surprising how someone can change a mood quickly like my father" Miako said "I've been there" I said. After about two or hour or so we decided on leaving since it was already lunch and Tadashi's father was calling.

We arrived after an hour or so and I was surprised that Tadashi didn't questioned why he was at his father's house. Ever since our marriage Tadashi had a distant relationship with his father and brother, they rarely talked and if they did talk it was about business. "My boy Tadashi is finally old" Akio laughed "I'm not old, bastard" Tadashi said "No cursing in here" Grandpa, Tadashi's father said.

Then Yoshida came out with the cake which had lit candles on them and we started singing happy birthday. "Make a wish, make sure I'm in it" Akio said "Shut up, it's not your day" Miako said. "Blow the candles quickly, I have to get the first piece of the cake" Kenji said. After Tadashi blow the candles he got a lot of pictures. "Smile, the only way to keep your wife" Akio said "And the reason for my fist to be on face" Tadashi spat.

"He looks so happy and healthy" Grandpa said from behind me "He is and I'm glad he made it this far to be close to people he loved" I said "And I need to thank you for that" Grandpa said "Your welcome" I said. "It's time for presents" Yushiro said. Everyone had lovely presents, "I know you love pens so I got these ones specially made for you" Yuri said. And it came to my turn, "Well my gift is joy an object but a person" I said giving Tadashi a nice gift box.

He carefully opened it to see thle ultrasound I took a couple days ago and a cute baby shirt. He didn't say anything just hugged me, "Thank you so much, thank you" Tadashi whispered in my ear. I felt something wet on my neck and I knew he was crying. Then Miako hugged me and everyone was hugging me, "Thank you mother, you fulfilled my wish of being a sister" Miako smiled "Your welcome" I smiled but then we heart sobs, my husband was still crying."Aww don't cry" I wiped his tears "Congrats! I'm proud of you" Akio said. It was happiness that everyone was together again, like a family.
-------------------------------------------
Please vote and leave a comment. 🥰 🥰🥰