14

Jolene's pov:

I woke up as I felt a rope around my waist or rather someone's arm, I turn to my side to see Tadashi fast asleep. I then remembered how romantic last night, I noticed how they were dark red curtains around the bed so it was impossible to see sunlight or anything.

"Who changed my clothes and where is my phone?" I questioned "I was the one who changed your clothes and your phone is on the nightstand" a husky voice said in my ear, I knew very well Tadashi woked up and heard everything.

"You pervert! How dare you change my clothes without my consent?!" I asked "First of all you were crying due to being uncomfortable in the dress so I had no choice but to change it and second of all I'm your fiancé and I don't mind changing your clothes" Tadashi winked at me.

I noticed how he had a ancient Japanese tattoo from his shoulder to forearm "You never told me you had a tattoo" I said "Yeah, I got this three years ago" Tadashi said, he even have a six pack "Now, let's lay back down and enjoy each other's company" Tadashi said pulling me closer to him.

"Where's Miako?" I asked "Probably sleeping or giving one of the maids a hard time" Tadashi said "I love how you smell, like roses and lavender" Tadashi said as he sniffed and I wqs blushing my face off.

"Mommy!" Miako suddenly jumped on me "Good morning Miako" I said with a smile "Miako! Please allow her to rest" Tadashi said "But you and Mommy were kissing last night, are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" Miako smirked "Yes! Now leave us alone!" Tadashi said pushing Miako away.

"Don't do that!" I said "Mommy is mine, so she'll play with me" Miako said "Miako, don't fight with your father and I'll play with you later" I said "Fine! But can you make me lunch?" Miako asked "Yes Miako, I will make you lunch" I said "Good, by the way I bought you clothes online a few days ago,bye!" Miako said before leaving.

"I'll just go and take a shower" I said leaving the bed and going into the bathroom that is really huge but was able to take a shower and find a extra toothbrush to brush my teeth. After I was done I was only wrapped in a towel, I slowly open the door and peeked out to if anyone was there but to my surprise no one was there.

"Are you looking for clothes ma'am?" I got startled by the sudden voice only to see it was Yazame "You scared me" I said "Sorry but here master sent these for you to wear" Yazame said while giving me the clothes "Thank you" I said before she left.

After I wore my clothes I went downstairs hoping to find Tadashi and Miako but couldn't, I then spotted them under a huge tree which had a table with chairs set up but of course Tadashi and Miako were arguing.

"Oh! Darling you've made it, I let Yazame make a lot since I don't know what's your favorite" Tadashi said while putting me to sit "What kind of boyfriend are you that doesn't even know his girl favorite food?" Miako said "Shut up!" Tadashi said "Guys! Stop arguing like kids!" I yelled.

"But-" I stopped Miako from speaking "Just eat you breakfast and you both can argue later" I said before eating my breakfast. After breakfast Tadashi showed me around, we then later stopped in front of a huge painting with three boys and a man and a woman.

"Who are these people in this picture?" I asked "That's Mom, Dad, me, Eiji the second oldest and Toshiro the biggest" Tadashi said "You look like Toshiro, like his twin" I said "That's why our names start with a 'T'" Tadashi said "Wasn't your oldest brother who died?" I asked and Tadashi seemed to be sadden by it.

"I'm sorry if I asked" I said "It's okay you have a right to know, thay day Toshiro decided he will take his brothers to have fun with his wife and new born, Miako. And then a huge container truck cane out of no where and hit us right off the road causing the car to roll down a hill and I fainted because my head hit somewhere" Tadashi said before continuing.

"I woke up to the smell of smoke and gasoline with both Eiji and Nanami my brothers wife gone, Toshiro was still alive but couldn't get out of his seat belt as he was the one driving. He told me to take Miako since Nanami left her and that's all I did took Miako and saved myself and before I knew it everything was up in flames" Tadashi said.

"You still was able to save his child and today she's grown up but gives you rudeness" I chuckled "That's her father's exact behavior, always argue with their fathers" Tadashi said "Come, let's me show you Miako's inside greenhouse" Tadashi said while leading me up another stairs.

We then entered a room that's made of glass but had alot of plants, in the Center of the free house have a cherry blossom tree "Did you do all of this?" I asked "This is all Miako's work, she just ask me to build her a inside greenhouse for her eighth birthday" Tadashi said.

"Mommy! Do you like my greenhouse?" Miako came up to us "Yes, it beautiful" I said "Come I'll show you my spiders" Miako said while holding my hand "I thought I told you to throw those things out" Tadashi said "Your just scared they crawl on you while your asleep" Miako said "I'm not" Tadashi denied "You totally are" Miako smirked. Toshiro must be proud that Tadashi came this far while raising his child........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)