11

Jolene's pov:

The next day I woke up late and when I ment late I mean thirty minutes before Tadashi would come to pick me "I hate mornings" I said getting out of bed, I got myself some cereal which I craved in my sleep but too lazy to get out of my bed.

While I wa having breakfast I was looking for clothes, I soon got out another nice dress with a cardigan and sandals. After I finished my breakfast I toke a shower and did my normal routine like brushing my teeth and getting my make up done which was just simple eyeliner and lip balm. My hair was in a simple ponytail.

I sigh as I was done with everything, my doorbell soon rang indicating Tadashi was here. I grab my necessities and shoved them into my purse before running downstairs, I open the door to smiling Tadashi "You look beautiful today, come Miako is patiently for your arrival" Tadashi said grabbing my hand.

The ride was a little long and then I noticed he lived across town, soom the car halted in front of a huge mansion. Of course we had to go through a huge metal gate, the interior was somewhat unique. Like Tadashi got some kind of professional Architectural, still it's beautiful.

"Here she comes! Still short as always" Akio said the minute I entered the living room "Stop insulting my height, will you!" I said angrily "Where's Miako?" Tadashi asked "In her greenhouse and almost scared her personal maid with her pets" Yuri said "Master, I quit, Miako almost killed me" a girl cried before running out.

"Jesus! This is the 18th personal maid that quit" Akio said "Mommy! Your finally here I missed you" Miako said as she gave a me a hug "I miss you too" I hugged her back "Miako what did you do to your personal maid this time?" Tadashi asked in frustration.

"Father, she called me a spoilt brat so I had show what's the real meaning of spoil brats and of course my spiders were involved" Miako explained "Well that's a good reason to show your maid you spiders" Akio said "Now, I was wondering if Jolene could make lunch for everyone, I enjoyed the food last time" Akio's wife Yuri said.

"Sure, where's the kitchen?" I asked "I can help you with that, follow me" Tadashi said, as we entered the kitchen I was looking around in awe. This is the perfect kitchen I then noticed a woman her 40's or 50's putting away dishes in the cupboard, maybe she was the head maid or something.

"That's Yazame, my head maid and house keeper, she'll be helping you with the cooking" Tadashi said "I don't help, I can make everything by myself" I said "I insist, don't be stubborn" Tadashi said sternly "Okay, don't have to act like my Dad" I pout.

"Master, how may I help you" Yazame asked with a smile "You'll he assist her in cooking" Tadashi pointed to me "Okay, Master" Yazame said "If you'll exuse I have to find another babysitter for Miako" Tadashi said before leaving and I went straight to cooking.

In the middle of cooking I could feel Yazame's stare, does she hate me already?!. Calm down Jolene! You need to focus, "You know, your not like other women" Yazame suddenly spoke "What do you mean?" I askes nervously.

"You aren't afraid of Miako and call her names like other, some women would try and flirt with master just to have a position in this family and wouldn't even take ine glance at Miako. Miako has told me so much about you that I already you were a jice woman" Yazame said with sincerity.

"I love kids and when it comes to Miako we have a mother daughter relationship and love" I said "Not going to lie, I love your cooking" Yazame said "Thank you" I said with a smile. Sometimes later lunch was ready and of course I overcooked but it'll be enough for everyone.

Yazame even joined us at the table for lunch but Tadashi wasn't present, after lunch I was stuffed "I can't eat anymore, I'm full" Akio said "Where's Tadashi?" I asked "Father is in his office, probably stressing himself with work" Miako said "That's Tadashi, always move around quiet" Akio said.

"Excuse me for a moment" I said before going into the kitchen where I saw Yazame was putting the remaining food into glass bowls "Yazame, you can leave I'll take care of the rest" I said "Okay" Yazame said before leaving.

I took out Tadashi as I didn't know what was his favorite before putting it on a platter but now I have to find his office. Sometime later I finally found his office, Tadashi was just staring blankly at the wall not even acknowledging my presence.

"Tadashi.." I spoke gaining his attention "Oh! Jolene, is there any problem?" Tadashi asked "No, you haven't eaten so I brought you food" I said "You didn't have to do that" Tadashi said getting up from his chair "It's nothing, I was just worried that you didn't eat" I said.

"If you insist on eating then I'll eat" Tadashi chuckled before sitting back in his chair "So, how did I do this time?" I asked as Tadashi ate "A perfect ten out of ten" Tadashi smiled "Yes!" I said happily.

Later that night I left Tadashi's house pretty late since Miako begged for me not to go but I had too. Tadashi's car halted in front of my house "Home sweet home" I said "I'll see you tomorrow" Tadashi said as he placed a kiss on my cheek "Bye!" that was that the only thing I could've said as I blush "Bye, have a good nice rest" Tadashi said before I existed the car........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.......

Stay safe :)