19

Jolene's pov:

In my deep slumber I felt kisses on my cheeks "Stop! I'm sleepy" I groan "Baby it Monday morning and you have to go to work" I quickly shot up and turned to see Tadashi smiling at me "Good morning" I said with a smile "Good morning to you darling" Tadashi said as I kissed him.

"If you continue to kiss me like that, you won't be leaving bed" Tadashi chuckled "Now let's have breakfast, I already picked out your clothes your going to wear today" Tadashi said. It's already been two week since I began living with Tadashi and he's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

Sometime later after breakfast I went and did my morning routine; got dressed and  didn't really do much for makeup. To my surprise Tadashi was already in his suit but finding hard to wear his tie "Here! I'll help you" I said before helping him witn his tie.

"Thank you" he placed a kiss on my forehead "Your very much welcome but I have to go to work" I said "Hope Miako isn't throwing a tantrum" Tadashi said. As I made it downstairs I was greeted by Miako "Good morning mother, how did you sleep?" Miako greeted me "I slept well" I said with a smile.

The ride to school was silent until the car halted in front of the school "Bye Father and Mother!" Maiko waved, as I was abouy to leave Tadashi pulled be back in the car "What are you doing?" I asked "I need my good bye kiss" Tadashi said.

"Your driver is here" I said "He's minding his own business" Tadashi said before kissing me roughly, he soon pulled away and I was blushing red "I-I have to g-go" I stammered as I quickly left the car, I knew very well Tadashi was laughing at me.

I entered my class and was greeted by Akane who seem rather sad "Hey bestie, you look down today what's wrong?" I asked "I was wrong about my boyfriend he's a cheater" Akane said "That good for nothing b!tch I'll break his jaw when I see him" I mumbled.

"He doesn't deserve your tears, your a Queen" I said trying to cheer her up "I know but it hurts so bad" Akane cried "Then I'll treat you to lunch, if it makes you feel better" I said "Alright, I'll see you at lunch then" Akane said before leaving to her respective class.

Today I got news that Kachido has moved to a new school in America and I'm happy as I don't have to deal with him anymore. The bell rang indicating classes are in session, teaching the kids was like any normal day.

At lunch Akane, Kenji and I met up at the parking lot "So who's car we're taking?" Kenji asked "Mine" I said "Then yours it is" Kenji said. The car halted in front of a nice rooftop restaurant, I already made reservations ealier so the minute we entered the receptionist took us to our table.

We then ordered our food while Akane just look sad "C'mon Akane cheer up! You don't deserve dogs like him" Kenji said "But we did so much together, he even promised we'll grow old together" Akane said "All men do is lie!, no offense Kenji" I said "None taken" Kenji said.

"I'm such an idiot for loving that b!tch!" Akane said as she wipe her tears "That's the spirit girl! Always be a Queen you are!" Kenji said "Now let's eat! I'm starving!" I said. After lunch I was full but I forgot my phone om the table so I quickly made my way back to yhe restaurant.

As I existed the restaurant after getting my phone I bumped into someone as usual, I can be clumsy sometime. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said as I bow respectively "It alright" said a male voice, I looked up to see a handsome man but he was so oddly family to me and not gonna lie I almost mistaken him for Tadashi.

"Miss, are you okay?" the man asked making me snap out of my toughts "Yeah...." I said "Okay have a good day" the man then walked away "Jolene! Are you coming?" I snapped out of trance before leaving.

Later that night I was still deep in thoughts, I realised that man I bump into today looked like Toshiro but he's dead. "Baby, are you alright? You seem so deep in thoughts" Tadashi said from behind me "It's nothing" I reassured with a smile before looking at him through the reflection of the vanity mirror.

Tadashi was only wearing a night robe with his chest exposed, I noticed he doesn't really like clothes when he's going to sleep. "Don't lie, I can see it in your face" Tadashi said "It's nothing" I said getting up from my vanity and join him in bed.

"I won't force you if you don't want to tell me" Tadashi sigh "It's nothing I promise" I said "Okay, now gets some rest" Tadashi said placing a kiss on my cheek. Soon after slumber welcomed me and I was out.....
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then....

Stay safe :)