Extra:3

Jolene's pov:

Today I woke up and threw up in the toilet as always but luckily Tadashi wasn't awake ad yet. I was determined to find out what is happening to me, my huge suspicions is pregnancy. But I'll still visit a doctor to confirm, "Good morning" Tadashi greeted me with a kiss on the head "Good morning, how was your night?" I asked "The best, your looking a bit pale today, are you okay?" Tadashi asked with concern.

"I'm okay, just a little cold" I reassured him "Then I should take you to the doctor" Tadashi said. "No, you have work and a busy schedule today" I said "I don't care, Jolene you need to see a doctor." Tadashi said "I can go myself or have Akane and Kenji to accompany me" I told him "Okay but call me when your done" Tadashi placed a kiss on my lips.

After breakfast, I arrived at work and feeling a little upset. Probably the morning sickness again, how annoying. I got to find out that both Kenji and Akane weren't at school today because of some fever they contracted. At lunch it was time to go to the doctor, I had already made an appointment this morning.

I sat patiently and waited for the nurse to call me in, "Mrs. Winston!" A nurse yelled. I didn't use Mrs. Nakamura because I didn't want any attention from the people around me. "That's me" I raised my hand "Come with me" the nurse gestured and I followed her. "So Mrs. Winston, you said that you've been experiencing morning sickness and dizziness but you didn't know if it was some other disease other than pregnancy." The doctor explained.

"That's correct" I said "Don't worry it's a thing with first time mothers" the doctor said "Are you saying I'm pregnant?" I asked in disbelief "Yes, from the minute you walk in here I could tell" the doctor smiled. The doctor gave me a check up and did an ultrasound on me, I found it very cute that the baby was so tiny.

"Just be careful, stressing over things will just give you a miscarriage, ear whatever you crave and please get a check up in the next two months." The doctor warned "I will don't worry" I reassured. I soon left the doctors office all excited and happy to show Tadashi but not focusing where I was going into accidentally tripped.

I closed my eyes ready for the pain to come but there was nothing, I opened my eyes to see I was in someone's arms. "I'm sorry" I quickly said getting out of the person's arm and picked up my stuff. "It's alright, you didn't know" the person said. I turned around to see a very handsome man wearing a lavishing black suit. "I know you, Your Tadashi's wife" the man said.

"Yes..." I said nervously "I'm Ren Tanaka, his business partner and partly a friend to him" the man shaked my hand. "Nice to meet you, I don't remember Tadashi mentioning you" I said "He won't, he's too introverted" Ren laugh "I guessed" I chuckled. "He's going to be happy to see that your pregnant" Ren pointed to the ultrasound in my hand. "Please don't tell him, I'm planning to surprise him on his birthday which is in three days" I said.

"I would never do such thing" Ren said "Then I need to get going, bye!" I waved before leaving. Later that night after work I made sure to do a good job on hiding the ultrasounds. "Baby, what are you doing?" A voice asked from behind, it was Tadashi. "Nothing love, just used the toliet" I said "Did you throw up again?" He asked concernly "No, just needed to urinate" I told him.

"Thank God, now let's have dinner. I cooked specially for you tonight" Tadashi smirked taking me downstairs. He had lit candles, scattered rose petals and made all my favorite foods. "Romantic" I smiled while he shyly blushed "I wanted to make you feel special" Tadashi said. Dinner was good and Tadashi was just smiling his life away.

After dinner he took me to the inside pool, "I don't know how to swim" I said "I'm aware but I'm here to teach you, take off your clothes but stay in your undergarments" Tadashi said and I took off my clothes. He then took off his but I noticed his tattoo on his chest, "You got my name tattooed to your chest" I said "Yes, if you also noticed it's on the side of my heart meaning your the only one in my heart" Tadashi said.

"And still that body turns me on" he said capturing my lips, then my neck. "Please be gentle" I said in his ear "I will" he joked "I'm not kidding, your always rough and gets me sore" I pouted "I promise I will be gentle" Tadashi said before kissing me again. But just then Yazame came in, "Sorry for interrupting your moment but Akane is at the door" Yazame said "I'll be there" I said "Wear this" Tadashi said putting his robe on me.

I then went to the door to see Akane looking angry, "Akane, are you alright?" I asked "No it's because of you b!tch, I don't have a boyfriend" Akane said "I don't understand" I said clueless "He said I wasn't like you, perfect, beautiful and rich. It's always been you Jolene, always that perfect human being that everyone adores but in reality your just a piece of shit!" Akane yelled. "Akane I would never steal anyone from you, I'm happily married" I said.

"Just stop! You ruined my love life so let's end it here, never contact me again!" Akane said before leaving. I stood there thinking where I had gone wrong. I didn't offend her in anyway, I just wanted a friend...
-------------------------------------------
Please vote and leave a comment. 🥰🥰🥰