6

Jolene's pov:

Another new week at school, as I existed the car I saw my besties waiting for me "Hey guys, how was your weekend?" I asked "Mom made me do alot of house work, my bones are hurting" Kenji said "Whatever, my boyfriend took me on a date to some beach but it was romantic" Akane said.

"Well mine was the same, Netflix and chill" I said "I think you should start settling down and go out on dates so you'll find a perfect man" Akane said "I don't know, I never really thought about relationships or marriage" I said.

"Then should I introduce you to few of my guy friends?" Akane asked "No, you have weird guy friends, no offense" I said "None taken, Miako is here and seems to be happy to see you here" Akane said "That girl! She insulted me yesterday" Kenji said "You must've done something stupid to recieve such insults" Akane rolled her eyes.

"Good morning! Ms. Winston and Ms. Akane, I bought you guys a bento" Miako greeted while giving I and Akane a bento box "Hey! What about my bento box?" Kenji asked "I forgot, I thought you weren't in existence" Miako said before giving him a bento box "Guys! She insulted me again" Kenji complained.

"Shut up before I take back your bento" Miako glared at him "O-Okay, I'll just head to class" Kenji said before leaving looking defeated, the bell then rang indicating class are about to start. The day went by pretty good and Miako made her first friend, Miako seems more happier and less emotionless.

Later that afternoon I was working till six and I was the only one in school, the sun was already going down but it was a calming view from my window. Just then a woman walked in with Miako "Hi, my name is Nanami and I'm Miako's mother" the woman introduced herself.

It was surely Miako's mother because of the remarkable resemblance but Miako look so scared. "I will be taking Miako out from this school" Nanami said "But her legal guardian is Mr. Tadashi Nakamura" I said.

"I was gone for a while, now give me the papers I need so I can get her out of here!!!" Nanami yelled "No! I don't trust you, no child would look so scared when they are with their mother" I said while glaring at her "Miako told me you would've been a pain in my ass, she said you were like so much like of a mother to her and even became her first friend. That's suppose to be my job!!!!" Nanami shouted.

"But although I don't want to be her mother, all I need is her to get to her father's will that he wrote in her name, that will contains billions on billion and with that money I can be the richest woman alive and because that darn b!tch Tadashi is her legal guardian he gets all the money" Nanami said.

"So that's why you suddenly show up, to use Miako for money. Do you even know how many people judge her, hated and despise her?!. She suffered alot and you showed up just to become the richest woman alive" I said.

"Shut up and just give me the papers before I do something you might regret" Nanami said "She's not giving you anything Nanami and I've got recorded everything you said I'll have no problem showing this evidence to the court" Mr. Nakamura walked in.

"T-Tadashi, what are you doing here?" Nanami said in pure shock "I forgot to tell you that Miako is sly fox and you didn't even notice she made a call to me" Mr. Nakamura said "Ugh! I was so close to having that money!" Nanami yelled "And to make it clear I don't use Miako's money, it's Miako's choice what she'll do with it when she meets the legal age" Mr. Nakamura glared at Nanami.

"I'll leave and I'll be back, remember I once manipulate your brother and I can manipulate our child also" Nanami said before leaving "Father, you came like you promised" Miako ran and hug Mr. Nakamura "I did as I was worried that b!tch did anything to you" Mr. Nakamura said.

"And thank you for protecting Miako" Mr. Nakamura then hugged me "It my responsibility, Mr. Nakamura" I said "Please call me Tadashi" he said "Father, can I ask Ms. Winston something?" Miako said "Go ahead!" I said.

"I want you to be my Mommy!" Miako said making me shock "Miako, you know very well she can't" Tadashi said "No, father she loves and care for me like no one else. Please father!" Miako begged with tears in her eyes.

"I agree" Tadashi said "I agree also besides I don't mind you being my daughter" I said "Thank you so much" Miako said as she hug me.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)