"Hunters! Position yourselves in the trees at the frontal boarder lines. Romans and Amazons! Formate yourselves at the forward left and right flanks. Greeks stay behind."

He watched as they immediately began to prepare themselves, questioning not his orders, but carrying them out without the smallest bit of delay or dithering.

"Are you going to explain to us what's going on?"

Perseus pivoted his neck, locking his gaze onto the speaker, who he recognized as Jason Grace.

He was never quite bothered enough to reply to the son of Jupiter's question, so he ignored the statement. He simply had no time for the games that he was certain Jason was attempting to play with him. He knew that Jason was not stupid, and he knew that the demigod had been at the center of enough wars to understand what was happening.

"And why must we stay behind?"

Perseus's patience tempted to falter, but his will to keep himself calm assisted him in remaining collected. Instead, he walked away, into the direction of the hill where the Hunters, Amazons and Roman stood with weapons aimed at the ready, as they awaited his commands.

Despite his previous orders, Annabeth walked to the front of the large group of Greek demigods, turning to face them, with the infamous Drakon Bone blade held firmly in her hand.

"Katie, go to the Big House and get Chiron. We're going to help Percy fight."

Although with a hesitant look, the daughter of Demeter nodded slowly, proceeding to follow through with the request.

"Annabeth."

Will Solace called to the grey eyed woman, who now returned eye contact with him.

"I don't think it's a good idea to interfere with this. He made it clear that he doesn't want our help."

She took this into consideration, realizing that Will was indeed correct, but still, she could not find it within herself to stand back, when there was even the slightest chance that she might be able to prove her loyalty to Percy, whether he was in a relationship or not. She wanted him to understand that she still cared, and she would always place her life in the face of danger for the sake of his.

"Oh pipe down Sunshine." Clarisse voiced herself as she fiddled with her spear. "I think Annabeth is onto something here. Besides, its been ages since we've had a proper fight."

At their counselor's words, the Ares Cabin made an uproar in agreement, though some campers looked rather unenthusiastic at the suggestion, but these attitudes were swayed by the influences of Piper's and Clarisse's demanding glares.

Out of the Big House, came Chiron, bow in hand, and a large quiver of arrows strapped across his back. He gave the demigods a sympathetic smile as he trailed towards them, almost as if he took both pity and admiration at their efforts to impress Perseus.

The old centaur looked at them like they were his children, which in more ways than one, he indeed was.

Chiron was smart enough to know that a battle is never left without casualties on both ends, and this was the reason he so desperately took upon subsuming the feeling of having them all together for one last time.