Agoti x reader

(This was requested over on tumblr)

Agoti looked over from the game he had been playing once he heard the door open, and he saw you walk inside. You mumbled something as you closed the door behind you, placing your keys and such on the small desk by the door. Agoti had gotten up and went over to you, pulling you into a hug, which you returned after a moment.

"How was work, Y/n?" Agoti asked you as he looked down at you.

"Stressful," you mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear you.

"Well, you go take a seat on the couch, or wash up, whatever you want to do, and I'll get dinner started, alright?" You nodded in response and you two let each other go from the hug. You went to your room to grab clothes for a nice shower, while Agoti went into the kitchen to make your favorite meal, tomato curry. When you had left for work this morning, he had noticed you had left in a rush without eating breakfast. He worried about you when you were stressed out like this, so he was going to do his best to help you get rid of some of that stress.

Once you had finished up with your shower and changed, you had gone back to the living room and sat down, leaning your chair back and propping your feet up, tired after a long day.

"Y/n?" Agoti called out to you not too long after you sat down.

"Yes?"

"Dinner's ready."

"Alright, I'm coming." You got up and went into the kitchen/dining room, where there was a bowl of tomato curry sitting on the table for the two of you. You smiled a bit and sat down at the table.

"Thank you, Agoti, this looks wonderful."

"You're welcome. I noticed you had left without eating breakfast as you were in a bit of a rush, and seeing how stressed you were, I figured your favorite meal would help cheer you up."

"Well it definitely helped." You leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Heh, I'm glad."

-after dinner-

You and Agoti were now cuddling on the couch while watching one of your favorite movies, (fav movie). You kept glancing over at him, and it seems he noticed as he had paused the movie and looked at you.

"Is something wrong, love?"

"No, just admiring you, is all."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Just thinking about what an amazing boyfriend you are. You didn't have to do these nice things for me this evening, but you did, and I appreciate it."

"Well, I don't like seeing you so stressed out." Agoti pulled you into a hug, holding you close to him. You smiled faintly and hugged him back.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too." You kissed his cheek and lean against him, turning to face the TV once more.

"Alright, let's go back to the movie." Agoti chuckled a bit as he nodded and pressed the play button, and the two of you watched movies for the rest of the evening.