Sarvente x reader

"Sarvente."

No response...

"Sarvente!"

"Ah! I'm awake!" Sarvente sat up, looking around the room before her gaze landed on you. She sighed a bit in relief that it was only you.

"Well good morning to you too, Y/n. Did something happen?"

"Well, yeah! It snowed last night!"

"It did?" She looked over to the window, but the curtains were shut so she couldn't really see outside.

"Yeah! Come on, get dressed so we can go outside!" She giggled a bit at your childish behavior, but got up out of bed.

"Alright, alright, I'm up. If you could go and have some breakfast made, I'll be out in a few minutes." You nodded and walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of you. When you walked into the kitchen, you saw Ruv sitting at the small table, drinking what you could guess was a cup of coffee.

"Oh, hello Ruv!"

"...mornin'." Was all that he said. You didn't mind it too much, since you knew he wasn't much of a morning person. You grabbed a couple things from the pantry to make (pancakes/waffles/french toast).

"Do you want anything, Ruv?" You glanced back as you set everything on the counter by the stove. He was quiet for a few moments before he shrugged. You'll make him one just in case.

~small timeskip to after breakfast~

You were currently getting your winter jacket on, as well as a few other things to keep yourself from getting too cold. Once you were ready, you walked out of your room and stood by the door, waiting for Sarvente.

"Oh, you're waiting on me, Y/n?" You looked over to see Sarvente and Ruv walking to you.

"Are you coming outside with us, Ruv?" He just shook his head.

"...Nah. Got other plans."

"Oh, alright. Let's go, Sarv!" You grabbed her hand and practically dragged her out of the church. Ruv just shook his head as he watched you two leave. Once outside, you let go of Sarv's hand and walked out a little bit before you grabbed a handful of snow, now rolling it up to form a bigger ball of snow.

"What are you doing, Y/n?"

"Trying to make a snowman! Want to help?" She giggled a bit and nodded, walking over to you. With both of you now working on getting snow compacted into three different sized spheres, you got them stacked up from biggest to smallest.

"There! Now all he needs is arms and a face." You took some buttons you had in your pocket and stuck them on the smaller ball of snow, giving the snowman a face. Sarvente grabbed a couple nearby sticks and gave him arms.

"Now he's finished!" You both stepped back and admired your work... which didn't last very long as you yelped in surprise when you felt something cold against your back. You looked over to see Sarvente trying, and failing to hold back her laughter.

"Sorry, Y/n, I couldn't help myself!" She laughed a bit. You suddenly grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at her, which hit her shoulder. She stopped laughing and the two of you looked at each other.

"Oh, it is on!" You both grabbed several handfuls of snow and threw them at each other, laughing a bit as you were now engaged in a snowball fight. This kept going for about an hour, until you ended up building a bit of a fort/wall. You would hide and throw snowballs, until you noticed Sarvente was gone.

"Where'd she go..?" You hesitantly stepped out of your little fort, looking around a few moments. You were about to head back in, until you felt a decent amount of snow fall on you.

"I got you, Y/n!"

"Yeah, I guess you did." You smiled faintly and lie down in the snow. Sarvente went to you and looked down at you. You chuckled a bit as you moved your arms and legs, making a snow angel. You sat up and looked down at your snow angel. You shivered a bit from the cold and stood up.

"Ready to go back inside?" You nodded.

"Alright, let's go." You followed Sarvente back inside, you both taking off your winter jackets and boots and set them by the door to dry. You both went into the kitchen and talked as she made a cup of hot chocolate for the two of you. You sat down at the table, keeping the cup by your hands to warm them up.

"Thanks for going outside in the snow with me, Sarv."

"It's no problem, Y/n. I had fun today. We should do that again sometime."

"Agreed."