Shivaay and Anika went to meet that lady and spent 2 hours there. Shivaay liked the way village people mingle with Anika and him as well. He felt happy when those people praised Priyanka. He felt proud of his sister, he enjoyed his fullest there without thinking about what they will think about him.

After coming back in the evening they talked with Gauri. She told them that she is not that hurt and forgave Anika. She understood Anika and asked her to forget that woman who does not exist but will never perform any ritual related to her. 

"Day after Tomorrow we three will go to a restaurant for pa arty what say di? And bhabhi?", Asked Gauri from Anika and Priyanka. Anika looked towards Shivaay asking if they will stay here for this long or not. Shivaay didn't understand her look so he asked

"Why are you looking at me like this? Answer your sister, not me", Shivaay asked

"N... nothing .. Gauri..", Anika fumbled not knowing what to answer but Priyanka understood and saved her

"Sure Gauri Hana bhaiya?", Asked Priyanka from Shivaay, just then realised why Anika was looking at him.

"Sure ", Shivaay told them and left from there to give them space, he won't want to disturb the three of them when they are enjoying themselves.

At night Anika came back into the room with a cup of coffee for him. She found him working, she placed the coffee on the table and looked at him. Even while working he looks so handsome, he can impress anyone. Anika blushed thinking about tomorrow and her thoughts.

"Sahil will sleep with you today as me, Gauri and Priyanka will sleep together today. By the way are you comfortable?", Anika told him and asked about his comfort.

"Ok enjoy. Send him and sleep on time as you have to wake up early tomorrow. And yes, I am comfortable here", Shivaay told. Even though he was feeling weird here he didn't tell her. It is the first time when he is staying in someone's house than Oberoi Mansion. Even on business trips he never agrees to stay in anyone's house so he is feeling very awkward staying here.

"If you need anything then you can call me", Anika said and left after kissing his forehead. He smiled as nowadays she is the only person with whom he finds his home. He wants to stay with her always. He worked for some time and left working when Sahil came there, Shivaay player Ludo with Sahil and then they both slept.
_________

In morning

Anika, Priyanka and Gauri were awake. Anika and Priyanka were having sargi whereas Gauri was watching them. She was teasing them when she noticed Shivaay coming there. Gauri called Shivaay, and Anika and Priyanka looked back and greeted him.

"Good morning", Shivaay greeted them back

"So what do I have to eat?", Shivaay asked

"Don't keep this fast Shivaay it is not necessary hana Priyanka?", Anika asked Priyanka

"Yes bhaiya even Daksh can't stay thirsty so he is not keeping fast" Priyanka replied. Anika already told them about him, Priyanka was happy but Anika convenience her.

"I am not asking anyone", Shivaay said and picked Apple from the table and started eating an apple. Anika tried forcing him to change his decision but when he didn't she placed many things in front of him and asked him to eat

"If you will not eat this then I will not let you keep fast. Eat it ", Anika warned him and filled a glass of water for him

"This is cheating. You are doing this for",

"You only have to eat. Have this otherwise you will cry for food in the morning ", Anika said and hi-fi'ed with Priyanka.

"I will not. I am habitual to skip meals. Even if hungry I will not cry for sure ", Shivaay told, Priyanka supported Shivaay here as she also knows that Shivaay can skip meals easily so it is not a difficult task for him

"No problem eat it", Anika said gesturing toward the plate

"Heartless ", Shivaay whispered under his breath but Anika and Priyanka both heard and giggled hearing him

"Thanks for the compliment ", Anika thanked him and waited for him to complete eating. She ate from another plate and supported him by eating slowly as he was eating very slow.

"Are you happy now?", Asked Shivaay after finishing sargi to which Anika smiled and nodded

"Yes very much. Now go you can sleep and have your medicines as well", Anika told. Shivaay smiled and pulled Anika in a hug, he can't describe his happiness right now when she cared for him. Her little gestures mean the world to him, and he doesn't want this bond to end. More than this festival Anika's care made him feel special.

"Are you fine?", Anika asked. Shivaay replied a yes and left after hugging Priyanka as well. These 2 girls are the world to him
________

In morning

Anika got ready in a red suit, she wore mang tika and red and green bangles as well which are symbols of marriage.  After getting ready she came back into their room to see Shivaay combing his hair He was ready in a yellow kurta and white pyjama, when Shivaay sensed her presence, he turned and noticed Anika standing near him with a smile 

"You are looking very handsome Shivaay", Anika gave him a compliment

"Even you are not less beautiful", Shivaay replied and held her waist. Anika blushed and looked down.

"Hope you are not hungry ", Anika asked

"Think about yourself. I am not even 1 per cent hungry ", Shivaay replied

"Even I am not", Anika told him and came out of the hug. She went from there asking him to stay here and work if he want to. Shivaay agreed as he can't have water so he found staying home the best option. Anika went from there and asked Gauri to apply mehndi, Gauri applied mehndi on Anika's hands and Priyanka's hands as well.

In night

"When moon will come?", Shivaay asked Anika as Daksh, Shivaay and Priyanka are sitting on the terrace waiting for the moon.

"Wait for some time", Anika replied and asked him to sit. She is happy to see that he kept fast for her. She felt difficulty when she noticed Gauri having food but her love for Shivaay didn't let her touch anything.

"Anika moon ", Shivaay shouted when he noticed the moon. Anika smiled and picked up the plate, and a sieve(channi) on another hand. She looked at the moon from the sieve and then turned to look at Shivaay. She forwarded a Kalash filled with water to him and asked him to drink water. Shivaay smiled and opened her fast after making her eat ladoo which she prepared yesterday.

"I wish you get every happiness and success in your life. Please God always stays by his side and never let sorrow come near him. Don't let anyone hurt him even me ", Anika prayed

"She is beautiful inside out. Please keep this attitude and her happiness stay forever. I want to see her every day, just happy like this. Don't ever snatch this happiness and her nature from her ", Shivaay prayed
__________

♥️🥰 lots of love