96

Archer Samson
8:25 am

Archer:
Hey. I don't know how to start this but if you are reading this I'm probably inside the airplane already so I won't be able to read your message until we land. We're going to Canada, me and Mom. She agreed to have a treatment there, it's the condition she laid or no treatment at all. I was going to tell you about this when I asked us to meet last Friday but you didn't show up. I heard about what happened to Leo. I know it is painful for you to see your twin in that state but I hope you'll also take care of yourself. Leo will be fine. He will recover. I am so sorry because I'm not there for you, I couldn't be there for you. I'm sorry, Kio. I'm not asking you anything but to just take care of yourself. Please do what you said last time about your grades. I wish you'll also be able to take back your position next season. Please continue striving even when we are miles apart. I am so proud of you, Kio. And I am grateful for you. You are the best thing that happened to me. I don't know how long will we be there. It can be six months or more. I'm not asking you to wait for me or stay connected. Take this time to focus on yourself, we need this both. I'll try to fix everything in my side especially my mother. I'm sorry for not saying my goodbye personally. I don't have the courage to do it given your situation right now. I'm sorry, Kio. I don't know what to say anymore but sorry. Do remember that you are and will always be my favorite certain. I love you.

Seen 10:12 am

10:13 am

Kio:
Tangina. Umalis ka na naman ng walang paalam. Gaano ba kahirap magpaalam? Bakit parang ang bilis mong makaalis habang ako nahihirapan man lang na talikuran ka?

Tangina. Ang hirap mo naman.