41

Arkin Lluvido
3:27 am

Arkin:
Archer

How's it going?

Saw ur story. You're with Kio?

Seen 3:28 am

Archer:
Just got home.

Yeah. I kinda called him after the dinner.

Arkin:
Kumusta?

Archer:
Same things. Mom had a breakdown again, uttered stuffs and became possessive. It was suffocating...

Arkin:
Tita has never been the same since they got separated with your Dad. Ikaw ang naiipit sa kanilang dalawa.

Archer:
Hmm...

I understand where my Mom's coming. She was so broken that she doesn't know how to pick herself up from their separation.

They didn't end things really well. Their relationship fell apart slowly and painfully. They were so toxic, Aki. Too unhealthy and problematic. I completely understand that the only thing to save themselves was to break up.

Arkin:
But it wasn't the case sa Mom mo.

Archer:
Yeah.

Instead of saving, their separation broke my mother. She became a mess, broken, and hurt than before. It made her worse...it made us worse...

It's so tiring, Aki. To always understand, to act that you understand and to stay tough for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Ang hirap kapag masyado mong naiintindihan ang mga bagay-bagay. I know where all of them are coming from and because I do, it's draining me out. I need to always understand. To save what's left...to protect what stayed.

Kasi anak nila ako, I don't want to add up pero nakakapagod 'yong ganito.

Nakakapagod sobra.

Arkin:
You know what you needed, Archer. But you're to afraid to admit it kaya mas lalo kang nahihirapan

Archer:
I just can't...

Kio told me kanina...

"You don't have to carry your parents' burden and pain. You are not responsible for their decisions and their feelings. Hindi responsibilidad ng anak na gamutin ang sugat ng mga magulang nila."

I get what he said. I totally understand, Aki but it's not easy.

Kasi mama ko 'yon. They're my family. I can't just lashed out on her and add on her problems. Artemis already has a family, Mom thinks that I am the only one left. I can't just leave her...

Arkin:
You are not leaving her, Archer. Tutulungan mo lang ang mama mo. Alam mo na iyon ang kailangan niya.

Archer:
I can't betray her, Aki. I can't leave her alone. Putting her on an institution or any psychological treatment would make her think negatively of me.

Arkin:
You are being close-minded again. I know it's hard to deal with this and making it longer would cost you a lot. Your Mom, your family, and especially yourself.

I don't know what you are really feeling right now but what I am sure of is that you are invalidating yourself. You are not thinking about yourself. Again.

You know that you can do something. It's just for you to decide if you'll take a step.

Archer:
It's too hard Aki...

Arkin:
I know. Hays...

Whatever happens, we're always here. Always.

Get some rest na.

Archer:
Alam ko. Thank you...

Good night. Matulog ka na rin. Tama na laro.

Arkin:
Last game na. Good night.

*****
Enzo Kion Zurriaga
3:29 am

Kio:
Bebi, nakauwi na ako. Magpahinga ka na agad. Kung kailangan mo ng kausap, dito lang ako, anytime anywhere.

Uuwi ka bukas 'di ba? Chat or text mo 'ko if gusto mo magpasundo, willing po akong maging driver👉👈

HAHAHAHA

Basta take a rest, ha? You need it. Tandaan mo na nandito ako please, pati mga kaibigan mo. You don't have to carry all of it alone. It's okay to breakdown sometimes and to open up. We'll pick you up.

I will pick you up.

Goodnight, Archer.

Thank you for trusting me tonight. I'm glad that it's me you called to be with.