64

Eunice Wrine Perez
7:34 am

Eunice:
Good morning, Kio. You're probably still sleeping right now. I'm sorry for what I said last night. I was just hoping that we still have a chance...

Thank you for being honest with me. I won't push it more as it's already clear to me that we're over and you have someone now. But I think your friends don't like me because of my attitude towards, Archer. I was wrong, I apologize.

I hope everything's good :)

7:38 am

Kio:
Good morning. This is Archer. Kio let me read your message and reply. I aplogize for thinking bad of you. And I forgive you about your attitude last night :)

Everything's good. We'll go to camp later before going home. Do you want to come?

Eunice:
Ohh

Hello. I'm so sorry again, Archer. I hope I didn't mess things up. Kio's over me and sabi niya that he likes you when he walked me on our home. And I know my place naman after he said that. I just wish you guys are good.

And, I'm actually on my way back to my apartment so I'll pass this time.

Kio:
We are good.

Okay. Be safe.

Eunice:
I wish you both the best😊

Seen 7:40 am

*****
Chixmisan
7:46 am

Archer:

Life update, in case you guys wanted to know

Jos:
ARCHER OH MY GOD YOU MALANDI

WHO THE HECK RAILED YOU?!

Archer:
Why are you awake already?

And I was not railed!

Jos:
I'm a morning person

YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

The who is that?

Archer:
Since when did you become a morning person?

Jos:
So epal, Archer Samson. Who's with you, huh?

Archer:
That's Kio.

Sev:
The other twin? Kayo na?

Jos:
POTANGINA KAYO NA?

Archer:
Yes.

We're still here on their house sa CDO. And we kind of confessed to each other last night.

So we're together.

Jos:
You didn't let him court you?! That's your chance to witness how will a Zurriaga woo!

FEED US THE DETAILS PLS

Archer:
Is that needed? We're both men. We like each other. What's to prolong?

And about how it happened, I was acting jealous last night because of his ex so I kind of ignored him and lashed out then indirectly told him about my feelings. Then he told me about his feelings for me, through phone and in person. So I suggested us to be together. And we slept.

Jos:
Ikaw na talaga HAHAHA

Sev:
Let's celebrate when you get home. Hindi ka na single HAHAHA

Archer:
Sure. We'll go home later. Arkin's still asleep too and the others.

I also think that something's going on with Arkin and Fern.

Jos:
There's always something going on with them, duh

Sev:
And the others are so busy too😂 But they'll find time later for sure. Ingat kayo pauwi, Archer.

And we're happy for you.

Jos:
I'M HAPPY FOR U TOO EVEN THO I'M INGGIT KASI YOU'RE NOT SINGLE NA WHILE I'M HERE STILL STUCK LOL JOWA ERA WHEN

Archer:
You don't even like commitments, why are you ranting?

Jos:
BAWAL BA HAHAHA

Sev:
Jowang-jowa ka na Jos pero kapag merong dumating lumalayo ka naman😂

Jos:
For the clout lang. Katakot pala e