✍Round 6 [JJK WINNERS✨]

Start from the beginning

I loved the cover when I saw it first. I felt it but the only thing is that what that fanfic symbol is doing on that, it distracts the eyes.

Description 10/10

Just what it needs to describe the story and make one read it.

First impression 9/10 When I first saw the cover and title, I felt it to be a sad, emotional story. And my mind wanted to read it to see a happy ending in the end.

Writing style 9/10

It's beautiful. The way every dialogue is written and emotions are laid out

Character's actions and decisions 8/10

They are nicely laid out and well thought.

Plot 18/20

Oh, well the plot gets all the points. It's full of emotions, love and as the title says heartbeat. It's so well thought.

Explanations 5/5

Relatable.

Sense 10/10

Obviously, it makes all the sense.

Spellings, grammar and vocabulary 10/10
No complaints.

Total 90/100

Judge: mahi1678

Title: 3/5

The title gave butterflies in my stomach when I looked at it for the first time. It made me more curious to what's inside the story. Yes, it matches the story really well. You will find a lot of instances in the story which makes you heart flutter and nostalgic.

Cover: 7/10 The cover is just perfect with a mind-blowing edit, caption and badge. It looks overall look is awesome.

Description: 5/10 It is nice but I still feel that the writer can enhance it a bit more. The description turns on the curiosity.

First impression : 7/10 Yes, from a reader's point of view, you would look forward to this book.

Writing style: 8.5/10 The writer has her own different writing style which is quite appreciated. The writer has shown k-culture backdrop through her english writing style.

Character sketch and decision 9/10 Rather than long sentences, he/she has used incomplete yet meaning phrases here and there for the introduction of characters. I love the fact that the initial chapters describe more about the characters.

Plot: 17/20

I really like the way this plot has progressed. There are romantic and funny scenes. Jungkook trying to find out about his parents goes along well with the script. The side roles have definite parts and they have been integrated well in the story as well. The passing away of granny was sad.

Explanation : 4/5

Sense: 10/10

I appreciate the fact that the writer has given epigraph and playlist chapter. It's a very creative idea and makes this book interesting and fun to read. The story makes sense.