Luke Skywalker, Message, Sandpeople

Start from the beginning

R2 whistles and beep making C-3PO look to him as R3 turn his head C-3PO said "Behave yourself, R2" He walks up to R2 "You're going to get us into trouble" Luke stares at it "It's all right" R3 beeps "You can trust him" C-3PO motion Luke "He's our new master" R2 beeps and Leia said "You're both my only hope" The hologram restarted.

C-3PO turns looking at Luke he said "He says he and R3 are the property of Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, residents of these parts..." Luke looks back to the hologram "...and it's a private message for them" Luke looks to C-3PO "Quite frankly, sir, I don't know what they're talking about" C-3PO turns back "Our last master was Captain Antilles".

He turns to Luke as R3 and R2 stare forward "But with all we've been through, these little R2 units have become a bit eccentric" C-3PO looks down at R2 and R3 who both whistles at him and Luke said "Obi Wan Kenobi" He turn his head "I wonder if he means old Ben Kenobi" Turning around C-3PO ask "I beg your pardon, sir, but do you know what they're talking about"?

Luke said "Well, I don't know anyone named Obi Wan..." He gets up and walks to a counter "...but old Ben lives out beyond the Dune Sea and my father Anakin goes over there most of the time to visit him" Luke turns "Ben's kind of a strange old hermit" He looks at the hologram "I wonder who she is" He looks to R2 "Sounds like she's in trouble".

He walks over to R2 "I better play back the whole thing" Luke bends down but R2 beeps causing him to back up looking C-3PO who said "He says the restraining bolt has short-circuited his recording system" Leia bends down and the hologram restarts "He suggest that if you remove the bolt, he might be able to play back the entire recording" C-3PO looks at R2.

He looks back to Luke who said "Oh, yeah" He turns around "Well..." He walks to the bench and grabs a tool "...I guess you're too small to run away on me if I take this off" He walks over to R2 and bends down "Okay" He slowly got the bolt off "There you go" The hologram disappears Luke notice "Wait a minute" He stands up "Where'd she go"?

Luke waves his arm "Bring her back" He motion R2 "Play back the entire message" R3 turns to R2 with C-3PO who looks at him R2 beeps C-3PO ask "'What message'" C-3PO hits R2's head "The one you've just been playing" R3 beeps at C-3PO who looks to him "What do you mean he didn't play no massage" He hits R3 head "The one R2's carrying inside his rusty innards".

Suddenly Beru calls "Luke" Catching Luke's and C-3PO's attention "Luke" Luke calls "I'll be right there, Aunt Beru" He looks to C-3PO who said "I'm sorry, sir, but they appear to have picked up a slight flutter" Luke said "Here" He gives C-3PO the bolt "See what you can do with him" He turns "I'll be right back" Luke leaves the area down a hall.

R2 beep and R3 blip turning around C-3PO said "Just you two reconsider plaything that message for him" R3 beeps and R2 turns to him blip "No, I don't think he likes either of you at all" R2 beeps looking at C-3PO "No, I don't like you two either" He turns around as R2 and R3 both beep sadly to one another turning their heads.

Meanwhile Owen and Beru are at the table Owen eating and Beru pouring blue milk in a cup she puts the cup down and sits on a chair just as Luke arrives, he said "You know, I think those R2 units we bought might have been stolen" Owen ask "What makes you think that" Luke picks up a utensil he said "I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning one of them".

He looks down "The R2 unit says he and R3 both belong to someone called Obi Wan Kenobi and my father" Beru looks to Owen who glance to Luke then to his meal "I thought he might have meant old Ben" Luke turn his head "Do you know what he's talking about" Owen grunts shaking his head and Luke looks down "I wonder if he's related to Ben".

Looking to his nephew Owen said "That wizard's just a crazy old man" Luke looks to him he said "My father goes to see him" Owen lower his head he said "I told him during the time not to" He eats some food "Tomorrow, I want you to take those two R2 units to Anchorhead and have their memories erased" Luke reach over and grabs a jug "That'll be the end of it".