What has came and whats to come

I always wondered what it felt like to have your life flash before your eyes.

"Y/n calm down. Breathe baby breathe. Look mommy is right here. I've got you. See look. Its all okay." Your mother reassures while you blow snot and globs of tears into her shirt. Wailing with every ounce of your soul. "I don't want it. I can't. I can't have a baby I can't do It." You exclaim. "You don't have to have it baby its okay. I said I'll handle it." She says. "I'm toting his child? The child of the devil and man. I can't do it mom. I can't do that to myself mom I can't. I can't have the constant reminder of what happened to me in the form of a human being. What am I going to tell the child? How am I going to care for it? Was this not awful enough as it was?" You screech from the top of your lungs.

Your mother continued to rub circles into your back while you wailed. "I can't take anymore of this. What did I do to deserve? Was I so terrible in my last life that I have to suffer like this to make up for it? Your hysteria was getting louder and louder. The screaming fit you were having attracted the attention of a few doctors.

The door of your hospital room swung open. "Whats going on? Is everything alright in here?" A tall blonde boy asks, as he made his way further into the room. "She won't calm down... we told her." Your mother says, still brushing your hair with her hands and rubbing your back as you cried. The man rushed over to your bedside and lifted you up... completely. He took you out of the room with you parents and carted you down the hall. It was shocking that he was able to carry you so swiftly.
As he made his way down the hall with you still crying in his arms, you could tell there were patients and nurses staring at you. Yet you couldn't bring yourself to stop crying. Eventually he made it to a door that slid open when he put his thumb on the plate next to it. He walked in and sat you down on a sofa located in the far corner of the room, immediately he pulled up a chair to you and sat. His legs were spread and his back was hunched so he could be as close as possible to you.

"You're awake!" He says with a smile. He pulls a box of tissues out from under the sofa and begins to dry your face of its tears. You only nodded your head. "Do you remember me? Some patients can recognize voices and touch from when they were unconscious." The man brushed against your shoulder, giving it a loving squeeze. "Do you remember anything?" He asks. "Tell me everything you remember from the moment you met Eren." He says.

You flinch at his very name. The man notices. "Look look. He's not here. He cannot hurt you. And I wouldn't let him near you." He promises. His blue eyes locked onto you, and only you. "Thank you... and its a long story Armin." You say. Finally calming down. He looked back at you in shock. "You remembered? You remembered my name!" He says. You didn't even realize he never introduced himself to you yet. "I told you my name.. well my professional name while you were sleeping. Mr. Arlert. And then I told you... that you could just call me Armin when you wake up." He says. Although you had no recollection of having that conversation, his name rolled off your tongue without the slightest hesitation.

"I guess I do remember." You say. Armin smiles. "Good. Now tell me the full story. Beginning to end."

"When I met I was in a committed relationship, but I have to admit he was cunning, and charming. You know he entertained me. He always knew what to say to get a rise out of me and I loved it. The whole reason why I got into law was my overwhelming love for a good argument, and Eren. Well he constantly fed that fire in me. There was an incident at the school, probably within the first month or so of us going to classes with each other. Some asshole was talking a load of shit and Eren handed his ass to him for me."

"Flotch correct?" Armin asks. "Yea.. yea that was his name." You say. Armin nods and allows you to continue. "After that Eren told me he was roomates with Flotch, and I mean we're college students, theres nothing wrong with rooming with someone from your school, It was common, nothing out of the ordinary. So I believed him, he said after he'd beaten him Flotch would definitely never let him back in his house. Which in this case... was plausible. He asked me to bring him to his house to pick up his things and drive him to his girlfriends house. I was hesitant, but since I did consider him my friend... I complied. I let him get into my car and we drove off to his little house-apartment whatever. He came back with all his things and loaded it into my car. He gave me the address to his girlfriends house and I drove there. But-."