The wrong guy at the right time

"GET THE FUCK OUT." 

"I PAY FUCKING RENT." 

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT. MY NAME IS ON THIS BITCH. LEAVE. NOW." 

Jean slams the door behind him you could hear his heavy feet stomp down the stairs of your apartment complex. "AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU." You say opening the window and tossing his clothes onto the roof of his car. You throw out his shoes, his jackets. Everything until his closet was empty. You went into the bathroom and threw out his hair clippers, his toothbrush. Everything. "WANT THIS SHIT TOO?" You ask dangling his PS5 out of the window. "Don't you dare." He demands. You let go of the chord and he jumps up onto the roof of his car to catch it. "FUCK YOU Y/N. WE'RE DONE." He says. "HA! YOU THOUGHT WE WERE STILL TOGETHER? YOU LIED TO ME, AND THEN ACCUSED ME OF SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN. THAT'S DEFAMATION. I SHOULD FUCKING SUE YOU. YOU ASSHOLE. GOD I HATE YOU." You yell. 

Jean stuffs all of his belongings into his car and drives off. You were in a fit. Crying and yelling. Breaking anything and everything that reminded you of him. "Y/n stop it." Eren says. You continue to scream. Smashing glass and kicking doors. "Y/n..Y/n. St- come here." Eren struggles grabbing both of your wrists and pining you down onto the sofa. "Y/n you're going to hurt yourself." He says. You couldn't do anything but curl up and cry in his arms. "We've never fought like that. He's never said such nasty things to me. We were supposed to get married Eren. How could he do this to me. First the lying and now he's accusing me of cheating on him. WITH YOU. I so sorry you had to listen to that." You say. 

"It's okay y/n. Look I just stay at your crib. This has nothing to do with me. So if you want me to leave too i completely understand. I've caused enough trouble." Eren says letting you go. "NO... don't. I really just I'm not in a good space right now. It would really help if I had someone. Actually shh..no let me shut the hell up. If you don't feel comfortable being here anymore please don't force yourself to stay. I'm sure you had built some form of friendship with Jean. If its uncomfortable for you to be here by all means go." You say getting up and fixing yourself. 

"No..no y/n I want to stay. Jean never liked me, he was always very rude to me and would always make extremely hurtful remarks. I kept them from you because... well because he made you happy. I didn't want this to happen, that's why I never said anything. I didn't want to see you in pain like this. So I just endured Jean's abuse." Eren says. "I can't believe this. I can't believe I've been with that fucker for 3 years. My whole adult life down the fucking drain. I wasted so much time and effort...and MONEY! On him. He was my whole world. And that he would accuse me of cheating on him with my guest, and torment. Oh god Eren I don't know how I didn't see this sooner. He's jealous of you. He's a jealous, selfish, asshole. He has no trust in me. God I don't think i'll ever be able to look at him again." You say. 

Eren pulls you in for a tight hug. This was the moment of truth. Your next move would determine if he would continue with his plan. 

You hesitated to move at first. Your hands hovering over Eren's body. He rubbed circles on your back and took a deep sigh. "Y/n I know you don't know me very well, and i don't know you. Plus we're really only roommates and this is so not my place. But you shouldn't be around someone that doesn't make you happy. You should only embrace those you truly care for." He says. You smile softly. Placing your hands on his back and giving his body a squeeze. "Thanks Eren, you're the best." 

He'd won.