And it begins

Eren Yeager was good a waiting. He could wait out or wait for anything. He had waited for an opening into your life. He had waited for the perfect night to collect his luggage. And now he was waiting for Jean to fuck up.

All it takes is one good fuck up to put his plan into motion. His plan was much more thought out than his last. The last plan that failed and only caused him pain. This one would be much better. This one would be perfect. He had let it boil in his brain for weeks. It was so good he wanted to write it down, or say it aloud, but any form of documentation would be risky.

His first plan was pretty clever too. It took months for people to even realize something was wrong. He laughed. Clever indeed. He was nothing like those guys that just locked people in basements or chained them to a door. Those idiots were bound to get caught. Eren's first plan had worked beautifully. The were 3 months away from being labeled an unsolved mystery and Mikasa had to go and fuck it up. The boy who cried wolf, Mikasa's diary, he applauded himself for setting it all up. Her weak mindedness ruined his plans in an instant.

If he wanted to do this again he couldn't just disappear like last time. He would become public enemy number one. He couldn't do that childish peakaboo shit he did before. Just hiding and coming back. Adults were much more sophisticated. Much more extravagant with their shit. He couldn't Disney channel his way out of this. He needed to play this much cleaner. His last plan left too many openings for mess to occur. It needed to be foolproof.

»»————-  ————-««

"Jean just leave me the fuck alone. Please." "Look Y/n I'm sor.." "JEAN I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. DAMN." You shout, pushing him aside and walking out of the bedroom. "Y/n stop being doing this. It's so unnecessary." Jean says. "Just because you say its unnecessary jean don't mean its unnecessary because news flash the world doesn't revolve around you." You say. "WHEN DO I EVER ACT LIKE THAT? I'm constantly putting you first. Everything you say or do I just say 'welp if its what y/n wants' I never do shit for myself." Jean says. "AND I THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ME FIRST, BUT NOTHING I'VE DONE AMOUNTS TO WHAT YOU DID. I'VE NEVER HUMILIATED YOU JEAN." You shout.

"YOU DON'T THINK EXPLAINING THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS LETTING ANOTHER MAN STAY WITH US IS HUMILIATING?" Jean asks. "EREN? YOU ARE TRYING TO PIN THIS ON FUCKING EREN? HE'S A BORDERLINE MAID. HE MINDS HIS FUCKING BUSINESS, COOKS, CLEANS, AND RUNS OUR ERRANDS. YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM HIM, AT LEAST HE KNOWS WHEN ITS TIME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP." You yell.

"I made a stupid remark. I'm sorry. But I don't regret buying them." Jean says. "You already drive an Audi. I drive a Jeep. You make more than me because you work full time. I have to go to school. Neither of us are filthy fucking rich. Money has always been a concern. So why would you not regret spending 9 grand on fucking tire rims?" You ask. "Because I wanted them on my car." Jean says. "Alright. Then why we're you parking your car at work and Ubering home every day? Hiding it from me? And why when I confronted you at your job did you rope in your coworker? And why did you call me a bitch in front of your coworker. You have never said that to me before. So why would you say it in front of someone. I WANT FUCKING ANSWERS." You shout.

"I got the rims that I wanted on my car because they looked nice and I could afford them. You said your money was tight. I never said my money was. I hid it from you because I was waiting for my next paycheck so I could get you something nice so It didn't look like i was just spending on myself. I called my coworker because I was tired of being yelled at like a child at my job and I knew you would shut up if I roped in people. And I already apologized for the b-word thing... several times." Jean says in a nonchalant tone.

You just stared at him. "So you thought you would cancel wasting money on yourself with wasting money on me? I don't care what your income looks like. Your income affects mine. If you had the money for it you could have just let me know. I would have told you how I felt you could have reassured me and that would have been it. But instead you kept secret after secret and then called me a bitch instead of taking accountability for being sneaky. This all could have been avoided if you were just upfront with me. This has always been an issue, you call it 'putting me first' but its just another way of saying you're lying to me."

"You were fucking ecstatic to have Eren come stay with us and now all of a sudden it was humiliating? Every time you do something 'for me' you end up just making me feel bad for doing it later on. Thats not supportive its just downright manipulative and somewhat fucking aggravating. I'm getting sick of this shit Jean. I've been ignoring it but this really pissed me off and you're trying to dismiss my feelings."

"Oh you've been ignoring it? We'll I've been ignoring some shit too." Jean says.

Eren was in the kitchen remaining quiet, but that sentence made him want to jump up and shout. Jean was about to do it. He was about to fuck up big time and Eren couldn't be happier.

"Oh yeah Jean? What is it you've been ignoring?" You ask.

"I've noticed that whenever i'm gone the bed sheets are always washed when I come back. I've noticed boxers that don't belong to me under my bed. Bruises on your body that I did not put there. I've noticed it all." He says.

"Are you...accusing me of sleeping with Eren?"