007.

♥︎

I knew all of the people there by name and for some reason, I still hadn't forgotten any of them.

The person whose room was just down the hallway from mine, Kim Sunoo.

The one who used to do physical therapy with me, Sim Jaeyun.

My friend and wheelchair buddy, Lee Heeseung.

The one who clearly invited us all to spend the night in his room, Nishimura Riki.

The only friend I actually made by myself without anyone I know having a connection with them somehow, Park Sunghoon.

The one who lived right in the room above mine, Yang Jungwon.

And then there was me and Jay.

I already regretted coming here when I started at everyone inside the room but it was too late to turn back now.

I look over to Jay who gives me a measuring nod and slowly helps me walk inside the room by making sure my balance stayed stable, keeping me upright whenever I started to wobble. I hadn't walked this much for a while so it wasn't weird if my legs couldn't keep it up for long.

I and Jay make it inside and then place ourselves to sit next to Sunghoon and Sim Jaeyun.

Sunghoon smiles at me and pets my head as if proud I showed up which he probably was, while Sim Jaeyun looks at me with a worried expression. Other than Jay, he was the only one who knew about my leg condition since he had overheard me and my physical therapist talking about it once so it wasn't really something I wanted him to know but I couldn't really make him forget his memories about it either.

I sigh before giving him a reassuring nod that meant I was fine for now. After looking at me for a few more seconds he slowly nods as well before turning away.

Nishimura Riki closes the door and then joins the rest of us sitting beside Lee Heeseung and Kim Sunoo.

He the claps like trying to get everyone's attention in some huge gathering and the expression on his face almost makes me laugh. It's like he's pretending to be some high noble and this is his sweet sixteen or whatever.

"Thank you all for coming~ my roommate got discharged two weeks ago so we have the whole room to ourselves!" he says excitedly, trying to keep his voice as low as he possibly could yet still loud enough for all of us to be able to hear.

"Okay, all of you probably aren't too familiar with everyone here, so the first order of business, introductions!" He seemed awfully excited for something like this, but I'm not one when it comes to asking things about these kinds of things. If he'll spill it out then he does if he doesn't, he doesn't. Simple.

"Who doesn't first?" he's barely finished his sentence when the boy next to him starts jumping up and down.

"I'll go first! Me!" I sigh at Kim Sunoo's enthusiasm. I felt like I was on a school trip right now and thinking of that kind of made me miss those times if I'm honest.

"I'm Sunoo! My favorite colors are mint, purple, pink, and blue! And my favorite food is tteokbokki!" He says it all so fast I have to stop and repeat what he said in my head to understand it all. He then points to Sunghoon who's sitting right across from him, "You next!" Sunghoon smiles at him lightly.

"Park Sunghoon. I used to be an ice skater before I came here. It's nice to meet you," he says, his eyes continuously eyeing Sunoo as he talked. Even tho Sunoo had eaten with us the other day, they barely knew each other. I'm not sure why it was that the two didn't even seem to want to get to know each other much.