Chapter- 12 sufferings

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'Oh, from when you started observing her clothes?' my subconscious asked sarcastically.

We are living together in the same room so I can't know her clothes preference? I replied to myself.

"You can change into comfortable clothes," I said, laying down beside her on the bed.

"I didn't bring any clothes," she replied slowly.

"Your clothes are in the closet you can change," I informed, and she nodded before going to the closet, but within a minute she came back.

"Those are not mine," she mumbled nervously.

"Those are bought for you, so those are yours," I commented.

"You bought them for me?" she questioned as her expectant gaze fell on me.

"No, Anjali did," I replied lightly.

"Ok."
She went to the closet again and came back wearing a black loose t-shirt with shorts that reached her knees. Fuck me, why she has to be that much beautiful?

"Good night, Karthik," she greeted with a smile as she lay down beside me. My hands itched to take her into my arms, but I couldn't.

"Good night," I mumbled.

Soon she fell asleep, but sleep is far away from me. My eyes went to her face involuntarily, and I found myself gawking at my sleeping wife.

After knowing her, I cannot hate her like before. She is beautiful inside and out.

Just as I was thinking how to take her into my arms, she turned to me and wrapped her hands on my torso and snuggled into my neck.

I tried to remove her from me as I don't want to take advantage of her when she is sleeping. She may think I am a pervert.

But she snuggled more into my neck, tightening her hands around my torso. I sighed helplessly and wrapped my hands around her waist to support.

'Is it? It is only for support?' My subconscious asked mockingly.

'Yeah.' I rolled my eyes mentally.

'Yeah, I know,' my subconscious mocked.

I shook off all thoughts and closed my eyes not before looking at her for one last time.

.
.
.

The next morning, I was doing exercise on the balcony when she came with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Where should I put this cup?" she mumbled, looking at me, puzzled.

Can't she see the dumbbells in my hands then why she is asking? Sometimes her acts are so dumb.

"Put it on my head," I scowled.

"Ok," she replied and put it on my head, really.

Is she for real?

Dumbbells in my hands, and the cup on my head. If I move, hot coffee will spill on me.

"What are you doing, Megha? Just remove it," I shouted carefully, not spilling the coffee.

"You only told me to put it on your head," she said innocently.

But I know she is anything but innocent.

"Are you crazy? Remove it first," I exclaimed again.

Her eyes traveled from my head to toe as a cunning smile appeared on her lips.

"Then tell me sorry," she shrugged.

I looked at her, irritated, as I spoke, "For what?"

"Nothing," she smiled wickedly. "It will be useful in the future if you do something wrong."

"You are crazy!" I stated. I am done with her craziness.

"Your wish, if you want me to remove it, then say sorry or else I will go," she smirked.

"OK, fine, sorry," I said immediately when she turned around to go.

"That's good," she muttered with a victory grin, and removed the cup from my head and put it on the table.

Taking this as an advantage, I held her wrist, but she wiggled and ran away to our room. I ran behind her, chasing her.

She is running around the bed. Her giggles were echoing in the room while I was chasing her.

"Stop Megha," I growled.

"No, I don't," she said in between giggles.

"I said stop Megha," I exclaimed, chasing her still around the bed.

"I said, I don't want to, Karthik, " she mimicked me.

Wah, she is behaving like a child but cute, though.

Finally, I caught her, but we both fell on the bed when she wiggled in my hold.

She is beneath me, her long silky hair sprawled on the bed, her bright eyes looking at me wide open, her lips are trembling... Every time she takes a breath, her breast teases my toned chest... All together inviting me to kiss her and this time I really can't control myself.

I leaned slowly to kiss her, but to my surprise, she pecked my lips...

***

So guys how is the update? Tell me in comments ❤

💜