Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 22

Comincia dall'inizio

Zhao Yan straightened up slightly, holding Bai Chen firmly. Then he just sits on the edge of the bed with him in his arms.

Bai Chen's still dozing head rubbed against Zhao Yan's chest, then he snorted in disgust and muttered: "Stinky."

He dislikes the heavy smell of alcohol on him.

Zhao Yan chuckled lightly. He lowered his head again and burrowed into Bai Chen's veil, holding Bai Chen's lips and biting gently: "Baby, wake up quickly. We have to lift the veil."

The moment Bai Chen, who was still disliking Zhao Yan just now, caught Zhao Yan's lips, he opened his mouth and took the initiative to invite Zhao Yan into his territory.

The heavy breathing continued for a while in the quiet room. After Zhao Yan withdrew from the seductive territory that seemed to be covered with honey, he pecked the corner of Bai Chen's mouth from time to time. Bai Chen's sleepiness has disappeared because of all the kisses.

His eyes sparkled. Because of the kiss just now, his eyes were gleaming from the tears, looking like the stars in the sky and like the most seductive fox in the world. The fire in Zhao Yan's heart surged high, gathering at that indescribable place.

Zhao Yan's eyes became unfathomable and dangerous in an instant.

Bai Chen, who had just woken up, didn't notice at all. Instead, his thought was full of the pre-bridal procedures. He looked at Zhao Yan excitedly and said: "You're going to lift my veil for me."

"Mm." Zhao Yan's adam apple that kept sliding up and down made a soft sound.

"We're going to have a drink together."

"Mm."

Bai Chen reached out and poked Zhao Yan's face: "You go out now."

Zhao Yan chuckled softly. Following Bai Chen's little force, he withdrew from the veil.

He picked up Bai Chen and put him on the bed. In Bai Chen anticipation, he took the pole on the side and lifted the veil on Bai Chen's head.

The fair and delicate face slowly revealed under the veil, like the most delicate flower.

Bai Chen's smile rose higher, excited that they completed one of the steps in the bridal room.

Zhao Yan squeezed Bai Chen's mouth. Walking to the round table with the burning dragon and phoenix candles, he took the jug prepared in the morning and poured two glasses of wine. He slowly walked back to Bai Chen.

Bai Chen couldn't wait to reach out.

Zhao Yan smiled and put the wine glass in his hand.

The two arms cross and put the mellow wine into their mouth.

The wine had not yet flowed down their throats before the two slowly approached and their lips touched.

A part of the wine flowed out along their intersected lips, sliding down their neck and submerged into the bright red clothes. While part of the wine blended into the two mouths and was swallowed slowly.

"Don't be afraid, baby."

Zhao Yan held Bai Chen's nape and gently comforted him.

Bai Chen, who was dazzled by Zhao Yan's kiss, went into battle with his hands and feet together. He tightly held Zhao Yan, while those pink and lovely lips are like a cat finding a fish smell, he made a mess on Zhao Yan's face and neck.

Zhao Yan was amused by Bai Chen's infatuated and eager actions. He smiled softly, his chest also heaved up and down.

He no longer suppressed his desires, letting his desire run amok in his body. His hands slowly peeled off the exquisite wedding clothes that he had spent a lot of energy making stitch by stitch from Bai Chen's body.

The red clothes were scattered on the ground, then the underclothes, pants, shoes and socks...

Touching Bai Chen's smooth and delicate skin, the dark tide in Zhao Yan's black eyes became more and more turbulent. His strong arms hold onto Bai Chen's white and straight legs. His palms gently rubbed Bai Chen's tender buttocks. With a little strength, he put Bai Chen on the soft new bed.

The hook on the bedpost was knocked off, the red curtain slowly slipped back, covering the incomparably charming spring light on the bed, but it still couldn't hide the incomparably exciting voice that kept leaking out.

The dragon and phoenix candles on the table are burning brightly. Until the sky turns white, the candles finally burn out. Covered by the curtain, only a dim shadow could be seen on the bed, and then there was no more movement.

Zhao Yan took the bowl of porridge, holding Bai Chen, who was sleeping in a daze, in his arms, he patiently fed the porridge into Bai Chen's mouth one by one.

Tossing all night, Bai Chen was tired. After noon, he was still asleep and didn't want to get up. Zhao Yan was afraid that Bai Chen would starve so he brought the thick boiled red jujube porridge to Bai Chen.

No matter how Bai Chen was coaxed he didn't want to wake up. Fortunately, he also knew that he was hungry in his sleep so when Zhao Yan fed him, he also knew to open his mouth and swallow. Otherwise, Zhao Yan would have to feed it to him himself.

When Bai Chen woke up the next day, he was refreshed. He was entangled with Zhao Yan and acting coquettishly, wanting to kiss, hug and hold high. The two who have not been intimate for a long time no longer have any scrupulousness in their actions this time. Everything they did was like conjoined twins. When he was at home, Bai Chen never got off Zhao Yan's body.

Seeing this, Bi Qing covered her mouth and giggled.

Knowing that Bai Chen likes the food he cooks, Zhao Yan will do it himself every meal. At the same time, he did not forget doctor Zhou on the other side. Every time the meal is cooked, Bi Qing will send a portion to doctor Zhou, then Bi Qing will stay at doctor Zhou's place to take care of him.

Zhao Yan himself lives a shameless married life with Bai Chen at home, moisturizing Bai Chen several times a day. It made Bai Chen, who was beautiful, a little overwhelmed later and kept hammering Zhao Yan's chest pitifully begging for mercy.

After three days of shameless life, it's time for the bridegroom to return. Zhao Yan had already prepared a large cartload of good things. Holding Bai Chen's horse in one hand and pulling the cart in the other, he walked slowly toward doctor Zhou's house.

Along the way the villagers in Ruan's Village watched the return ceremony cart and greeted Zhao Yan and Bai Chen enviously.

Ruan Agui and Li Lianhua ran into this scene when they went to the fields. Their eyes turned red with jealousy.

These things should have been theirs.

Someone around saw Ruan Agui and his wife, they pointed at them.

Li Lianhua was very angry, wanting to go forward and snatch the return gift from the cart to her home. She is the one that gave birth to the original owner, although now they have cut him off, in the end he's still her flesh and blood, she was eligible to enjoy this return gift. With this thought, she moved but then she saw Zhao Yan's cold and indifferent eyes that looked as if he was looking at a dead person.

She shivered. Thinking of the wedding day, their family originally wanted to fight the autumn wind, but they were taught a hard lesson instead. She couldn't take another step.

Bai Chen followed Zhao Yan's gaze, seeing Ruan Agui, he took back his gaze simply.

As long as they don't offend him, they're just irrelevant people.

When he was about to arrive at doctor Zhou's house, an unkempt man ran madly in front of them. His mouth kept making a whimpering sound.

Bai Chen seemed to sense something.

That person was Ruan Ergou who caused the tragedy in Mian ge'er life.

Bai Chen tilted his head slightly, a little doubtful.

This Ruan Ergou seemed to be mute, and he was clearly insane.

He tilted his head to look at Zhao Yan beside him, a sweet smile suddenly appeared on his face.