Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 14

Začať od začiatku

"Mian ge'er, your day will be better. We are all happy for you. Look, you once said that your days will get better and better, it's really come true now." Rong ge'er smiled and blessed him. He secretly glanced at Zhao Yan, who was standing not far away and talking to doctor Zhou, but from time to time, his eyes turned to look at Bai Chen. Rong ge'er felt a little ache in his heart, but he is more intent on letting go. He whispered to Bai Chen: "You will have a better life in the future."

Bai Chen is always keen about things related to Zhao Yan, he immediately noticed Rong ge'er feeling for Zhan Yan, but hearing Rong ge'er last sentence, he was blessing him and Zhao Yan.

He gave Rong ge'er a sincere smile: "Thank you."

Several other ge'er also said their blessing to Bai Chen, then they urged Bai Chen to open the small cloth bag to see what was inside.

Bai Chen smiled and opened the cloth bag, doing as they said. Inside was a sky blue outer robe, it's not an expensive fabric, but it was enough to reflect Rong ge'er goodwill.

They are all unmarried ge'er, there was very little money to save, but now he bought a sky blue robe for him.

Bai Chen suddenly remembered, Mian ge'er once looked at one of Ruan Ayao sky blue dresses with envy, while chatting with his few friends, he said he hoped that one day he can give a sky blue dress that is completely his own. And now, that clothes came to him through his friend's hand.

Bai Chen smiled gratefully, sincerely said: "Thank you. I like it very much."

Rong ge'er was also very happy to hear this.

"It's very late now, we'll go back first. Your feet are not yet healed so listen carefully to uncle Zhou's words, don't go down again. We'll talk with you again on another day."

Bai Chen nodded, he called Bi Qing, who was cleaning up, asking Bi Qing to bring a pack of pastry to Rong ge'er and several others.

Bi Qing is the maid bought by Zhao Yan from town. She used to be the maid of a big family, but that family later fell into trouble so Bi Qing was sold again. Zhao Yan saw that she could serve people so he bought her back to serve Bai Chen.

Bi Qing has quick hands and feet, she quickly came out with the pastry. Rong ge'er and the others thanked them and left.

There are many leftover fish and meat dishes on the banquet. Doctor Zhou packed the rest of the dishes and gave them away to the people who stayed to help. Until everything was done and quiet, it's almost midnight.

Zhao Yan poured hot water for Bai Chen to take a bath. Then he took Bai Chen's underclothes to wash by hand. Although he bought Bi Qing back, she was only responsible for cleaning Bai Chen's outer clothes. As for those inner clothes, Zhao Yan never let Bi Qing touch them.

After Zhao Yan finished washing his clothes, and Bai Chen also took a bath, because his feet hadn't healed yet, he didn't dare to stay in there for too long. As soon as Zhao Yan came back, he obediently let Zhao Yan carry him out of the tub to get dressed, then carry him all the way back to his room and place him on the bed.

"Good night, baby." Zhao Yan dropped a kiss on Bai Chen's forehead, softly coaxing Bai Chen to sleep. When Bai Chen fell asleep, only then did Zhao Yan left quietly and closed the door gently, making no sound.

After all, he and Bai Chen were not married. Using doctor Zhou as cover, he can get along intimately with Bai Chen in the house but wanting to stay overnight or even sleep with Bai Chen is impossible. Not to mention whether the villagers will gossip or not, Bai Chen is now in doctor Zhou home. He is an outsider who often runs to doctor Zhou's house. It is inappropriate to stay overnight. Moreover, doctor Zhou, who now regards Bai Chen as his own son, won't allow Zhao Yan to do that.

The next day, early in the morning, Zhao Yan went to invite Ruan Ame again to go to doctor Zhou house to propose marriage.

Doctor Zhou looked at Zhao Yan, the corner of his mouth twitched. He said before that this boy would definitely be able to hold back.

Zhao Yan is affectionate and Bai Chen is also interested, although doctor Zhou was a little reluctant, the marriage was soon settled. After settling the marriage, Zhao Yan gave Bai Chen a white jade pendant. Under Bai Chen's reluctant gaze, he reluctantly left.

He also has to prepare the dowry gift.

He will definitely give his baby a grand wedding.

The following few days, Bai Chen still obediently stayed at home to recover from his injuries and play chess with doctor Zhou from time to time or listen to doctor Zhou's medicine lesson and identifying herbs. Bai Chen has great memories. In just a few short days, Bai Chen already knew how to check some minor illnesses and pains. Seeing this, doctor Zhou couldn't close his mouth, saying that he had a successor.

Everything is good except there was a little problem, Zhao Yan was getting busier and busier. Sometimes only when going to bed will Bai Chen see Zhao Yan. He greedily wanted to spend more time with Zhao Yan so he wouldn't sleep, but Zhao Yan is cunning. He always sees through his thoughts, and he always calmly coaxes him to sleep.

The same is true today.

It's been half a month since the day they got engaged. The wound on his foot finally healed under doctor Zhou advice and Bi Qing's meticulous care. He was allowed to walk on the ground but he was still forbidden to run, even when walking, he had to be slow. They're afraid Bai Chen will hurt his foot again.

But Bai Chen was too lazy to move most of the time. He directly took the chair and sat under the shade in the yard, slowly getting rid of the herbs that had dried in the yard. On the other hand, Bi Qing, who had already finished the housework, took the needle and thread and sat beside Bai Chen, embroidering something.

This is the first thing Bai Chen sees embroidery. With a little curiosity, he looked at Bi Qing's hands as the koi image that was embroidered seemed to come alive: "What is this embroidered for?"

Bi Qing stopped, then smiled: "I saw that young master has very few clothes, so I just want to make a pouch for young master on my own initiative. Does young master like it?"

Although the pouch contains silver, in the wealthy families, it is more for decoration. Bi Qing has good embroidery skills. In her former master's house, she would often embroider some small objects. Among them, she embroidered on the pouch and handkerchief the most. Almost every outfit of her master would have a different pouch to match.

"Like. Thank you." Bai Chen shows a smile. He didn't expect Bi Qing to make him a pouch. She was so good to him and never asked to return the kindness.

Bi Qing was slightly taken aback. She didn't expect Bai Chen to thank her. In her opinion, this is what she should do. Her new master treats her well, she doesn't have much work to do, and they even allowed her to make something of her own to exchange for silver, she was grateful for that. She just thought of doing something to repay once or twice.

Bi Qing responded with a sincere smile to Bai Chen: "As long as you like it, young master. Bi Qing can also embroider a lot different things, if young master likes it, Bi Qing will do more for young master in the future."

Saying that, she looked at Bai Chen's increasingly beautiful face and exclaimed: "Young master looks so good, you should wear some nice clothes."

As she spoke, she suddenly thought: "The marriage between young master and young master Zhao is now a certainty. Although the date of the wedding has not yet been set, the young master wedding clothes need to be prepared. It's more reassuring to prepare early."

Bai Chen blinked confusingly.

Prepared for marriage?