Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 6

Start from the beginning

He observed Bai Chen carefully for a while, then combined with what Zhao Yan said, he pulled out a little bit of information about Bai Chen from his memory. His brows furrowed a little.

Ruan family Village is not big. Doctor Zhou, as the only doctor here, everyone naturally knows him, and because everyone will come looking for him with illness, he also knows almost everyone in the village. It's just that there was a difference between a deep impression and a shallow impression.

At this moment, he looked at Bai Chen carefully, then he naturally recognized him.

Thinking about Bai Chen's family, doctor Zhou frowned. Although it was loosened after a while, Zhao Yan still noticed this detail.

Doctor Zhou suppressed the worry caused by the thought just now and smiled again. Smiling, he looked at Zhao Yan and Bai Chen for a long while. He unceremoniously handed the medicinal wine in his hand to Zhao Yan's hand: "In that case you can just use this medicinal wine to rub it. I'll give him another pulse. Looking at Mian ge'er, he seems very weak. I reckon that you will have to take care of it more in the future."

Bai Chen sat on the chair, obediently letting Zhao Yan hold his feet. Pulling up his trouser legs, he put his foot on Zhao Yan's leg and let him massage him with the medicinal wine. His other hand was on the table beside him, letting doctor Zhou take a look at his pulse.

Zhao Yan held his ankle in his warm palm. The heat travels through the ankles from the bottom to the top, hitting Bai Chen's head directly, making him dizzy.

Just now, he was still calling out to him that he was in pain. Now, as if wearing armor, he resisted the pain and sat on the chair obediently, letting Zhao Yan massage his feet. His eyes fixed on Zhao Yan, looking at him infatuatedly.

While Zhao Yan massaged, he also observed Bai Chen's expression from time to time. He was afraid that Bai Chen would be in pain so he subconsciously lowered his strength.

Doctor Zhou took his pulse, looking at the two sticky appearances showing love, he pretended to cough, then said to Zhao Yan sternly: "Young Zhao, you put in a little more effort. If you don't massage it hard, when will his ankle heal!"

Zhao Yan heard the words, then he looked at Bai Chen with distress: "Baby, endure it." Doctor Zhou was right.

Bai Chen nodded.

Doctor Zhou suddenly choked by the sweet and spoiled baby name. His expression was very strange.

As the party involved, Bai Chen and Zhao Yan are indeed quite calm. It makes doctor Zhou suddenly doubt whether he is too obsessed with curing illness and saving people that he is out of touch with today's youth.

Doctor Zhou was puzzled but still diligently taking Bai Chen's pulse. He soon learns about Bai Chen's physical condition.

"His body is too malnourished, he needs to make up for it, especially in winter. He can't be cold." Doctor Zhou said and looked at Bai Chen: "Have you ever fallen into the river in winter?"

Bai Chen tilted his head, thinking about Mian ge'er's life, he nodded: "Yeah."

At that time, Mian ge'er was six years old. It was winter, he went to the river to wash clothes. Ruan Ayao, his younger sister who came out to play, pushed him into the river by accident. Fortunately there were adults by the river at that time so they rescued Mian ge'er who fell into the water on time.

In winter, the river is very cold. Although Mian ge'er fell into the river and was rescued in time, in the end, he still got a high fever. At that time, doctor Zhou had not come to Ruan family Village yet. When people in the village are sick, they would have to go to town to see a doctor. The medical expenses are at least a hundred ten coins. Mian ge'er's father and mother are reluctant to spend this money for Mian ge'er. They feel that spending even a coin on a ge'er is a waste, so they didn't send Mian ge'er to town for treatment. They just took the quilt and wrapped Mian ge'er and let him stay in the room to fend for himself. Then, they turned around and took the frightened Ruan Ayao to town to get some medicine for Ruan Ayao to soothe her nerves. They also bought Ruan Ayao a set of gorgeous clothes to make her happy.

Mian ge'er's life is hard, but he still survives from that. Though the fever finally subsided, he wasn't really better yet before he was sent to work by his parents again. He didn't get to eat enough and still has to work a lot, and his health also wasn't very good. Since then, Mian ge'er body has suffered from sequelae. In winter, his body will be very cold like ice.

Doctor Zhou shook his head. "You didn't get timely treatment that day, so the root of the illness has rooted. You are still younger so it is better now but wait until you're older, you will suffer."

Doctor Zhou hadn't finished speaking yet when Zhao Yan, who was on the side, cut in with concern: "Is there a cure?"

Doctor Zhou touched his bread: "Curing is not guaranteed, but I can try first. After a while, come back and we'll see how it's going."

That mean it's still possible?

Zhao Yan was overjoyed.

Doctor Zhou stood up, leaving the place to the two people: "I'll go grab some warming medicine first."

After doctor Zhou left, Zhao Yan took care of Bai Chen's ankle for a while before lowering Bai Chen's trouser legs and put his shoes and socks back on for Bai Chen. Then he took the towel that doctor Zhou had prepared for a long time and wiped his hands. Only then did he sit on the bench where Bai Chen sat, holding Bai Chen in his arms, distressed: "Baby, I'll take care of you. I won't let you suffer."

Bai Chen hugged Zhao Yan and nodded.

As long as he is with Zhao Yan, Bai Chen doesn't care about other things. In this world, whether it's people or things, there's nothing more important than Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yan stroked Bai Chen's back, his eyes were dark and gloomy: "Baby, how did you fall into the river?"

His intuition told him that this matter is not so simple.

Bai Chen has always told Zhao Yan everything. In his opinion, there's nothing that cannot be said to Zhao Yan, except about the system. Because once the system is exposed, what he faces is being forcibly sent out of the world and away from Zhao Yan.

Bai Chen, who was in Zhao Yan's arms, slowly tell about Mian ge'er experience.

This is Mian ge'er's experience and Bai Chen did not personally experience it, so he naturally doesn't understand Mian ge'er feeling. His tone is very plain, as if he was talking about what he ate in the morning and what he was going to eat for lunch. It was soft, with no trace of emotion in it.

But in Zhao Yan's ears, it made him distressed. His eyes darkened, as if there was an invisible storm brewing inside it, like a huge abyss, terrifying and appalling.

Bai Chen is sensitive to everything about Zhao Yan. Zhao Yan's aura changed, he also keenly felt it. He looked up, confusingly. He looked into Zhao Yan's dark eyes, he blink puzzledly: "Zhao Yan, are you angry?"

Zhao Yan lowered his head and kissed Bai Chen's eyes. His hand strength around Bai Chen also increased unconsciously, but it was still within his control, it didn't make Bai Chen feel uncomfortable. His low and tense voice rang in Bai Chen's ears: "Baby, good thing you made it through." Getting to meet you, my life is finally complete.

Bai Chen opened his mouth, wanting to say that it wasn't him, but he can't say it.

Bai Chen could only rub himself on Zhao Yan's chest and said: "No matter what, I will come to your side."

The two whispered some love words. Doctor Zhou soon came back, he put the wrapped medicine packs on the table: "There are still two herb left, I don't have it here so you'll have to make a trip to town yourself."

Zhao Yan thanked him and gave him some coins. Then he put Bai Chen on his back, ready to send Bai Chen home. Though someone went to inform Bai Chen's family early about his condition, they never appeared.

Zhao Yan thought about what Bai Chen just said, his eyes darkened a bit.

Before leaving, doctor Zhou stopped Zhao Yan: "After you send Mian ge'er home, come back here."