Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 4

Start bij het begin

He raised his head and looked at Zhao Yan with bright eyes, as if begging Zhao Yan to praise him for his good idea.

Zhao Yan did not expect Bai Chen to make such a decision. It doesn't feel like something a ge'er in this world would do. While surprised, he saw Bai Chen's eyes that seemed to be able to talk, a smile suddenly spread across his face.

"Okay." Zhan Yan said spoiledly.

Zhao Yan felt that when he met this little ge'er, he was like an incapable ruler who would do anything to please the beauty. No matter what the little ge'er in his arms asks, he will do it all.

Not to mention punishing Ruan Ergou, who had just done something bad.

Ruan Ergou also heard Bai Chen's words. He panicked and wanted to crawl away but his limbs were nailed on the ground. No matter how hard he struggled, he was still in the same place and couldn't move an inch.

"No. Forgive me. Forgive me. I'll never do it again. Forgive me. I'll give you money." Ruan Ergou cried with snot and tears. He was so scared that even feces came out below.

An unpleasant smell came from Ruan Ergou's body, Bai Chen frowned. He buries himself in Zhao Yan's body, inhaling Zhao Yan's scent.

Zhao Yan's face was calm, as if nothing happened. He held Bai Chen firmly with one hand, his other hand drew a knife from his waist. In front of Ruan Ergou's panicked and disbelieving eyes, he threw it toward Ruan Ergou's third leg.

"Ah" Ruan Ergou screamed out as blood flowed out from his lower body part.

Bai Chen's head was still buried on Zhao Yan's shoulders but his ears were listening. Certain that Ruan Ergou had been punished, he pulled Zhao Yan's clothes: "Let's go."

Zhao Yan also didn't want Bai Chen to see this terrible scene, so he adjusted Bai Chen's posture, made sure his head faced his chest and won't see Ruan Ergou's current appearance. Then, he turned around and walked down the mountain with Bai Chen in his arms.

Although he had just popped the bone back, the little ge'er in his arms also suffered other injuries. His ankles are even more swollen now. All of these should be checked by the doctor2 carefully so as not to leave any after effects. He also needs to get some wound medicine and startle medicine.

The little ge'er must have been frightened.

Thinking so, Zhao Yan's footsteps became faster and bigger.

Bai Chen, who was thought to be frightened, was happily holding Zhao Yan. He completely forgot everything about Ruan Ergou just now.

Bai Chen shook his legs slightly, in a good mood. He can meet Mo Yuan so early in this world, it's very nice.

"What's your name?" Bai Chen looked up, a pair of beautiful eyes bent at Zhao Yan: "My name is Mian ge'er."

Bai Chen's body never eats his fill all year round so he was malnourished. Even if Zhao Yan held him while running, it didn't take much effort at all. This light weight made him feel distressed.

It's important to make this person plump.

Zhao Yan was thinking, after hearing Bai Chen's question, he came back to his senses. Looking down at the little ge'er who was smiling very happily in his arms, he replied: "My name is Zhao Yan."

The sound was steady, not the slightest respite.

Zhao Yan?

Bai Chen heard this name and found the information about Zhao Yan from Mian ge'er memories.

Mian ge'er doesn't know much, he only knew that Zhao Yan came to Ruan family Village more than half a year ago.

Zhao Yan is handsome and different from other people, his height was also above average. The temperament he exuded is completely different from those villagers in Ruan family Village. The most important thing is that he has good hunting ability. In just half a year, he made a family business that made the villagers jealous. When he first came to the village, the thatched house allocated to him by the village chief also turned into a sturdy brick house in half a year.

Zhao Yan's brick house is not big. He, an outsider, shouldn't be too conspicuous. Besides, he was alone and hadn't met anyone he liked. Thus, the man living is very crude. The brick house was also randomly built, as long as it doesn't leak and can cover the wind and rain.

But even so, it also made the villagers feel very enthusiastic about him, while some people were jealous.

Apart from these, the unmarried little ge'er and girls in the village also admired Zhao Yan unceasingly.

Zhao Yan was in good condition and he was also the only one in the family. After they get married, they don't have to serve the in-laws. Because he also hunts, they can also get to eat meat often. For the villagers that can only get to eat meat during festivals, they were envious.

This is an absolutely good candidate for a husband. They can't find another one even with a lantern.

Just like the unmarried ge'er and girls in the village, the original owner also admired Zhao Yan. He normally just silently watched him from the dark. In order to see Zhao Yan more, he often waits on the road that Zhao Yan must pass. Every time he would take his time to wait, then he would be satisfied after seeing him from a distance.

Bai Chen rubbed his little heart and pouted his mouth, a bit jealous.

But then he smiled again.

No matter how many people love his lover, no matter how good those people are, his lover will only like him alone.

Thinking of this, Bai Chen's smugness and sweetness was overflowing again.

No matter which world, he is his only.

The little ge'er in his arms was smiling with his thoughts going around. His pair of beautiful eyes looked at him with a smile, his eyes were filled with his reflection. Zhao Yan looked at it, his heart turned soft and tender. There was a deep, pampering smile in his eyes.

He had never felt so happy as this moment in his life before.

It was as if he came to this world just to be able to meet this little ge'er.

This thought suddenly popped into Zhao Yan's mind, and it took root deeply.

Mian ge'er.

Thinking about it, Zhao Yan's mouth whispered softly.

The voice is very soft, actually Zhao Yan didn't make a sound at all, but Bai Chen, who had been staring at Zhao Yan, caught Zhao Yan's mouth movement instantly.

The smugness just now suddenly dissipated. He raised his eyebrows angrily, said angrily and unreasonably: "Don't call me Mian ge'er!"

Zhao Yan was stunned.

Bai Chen raised his hand to cover Zhao Yan's mouth, pout and said: "Don't call. Don't call."

Whoever sees Bai Chen like this would say that he was being unreasonable.

But Zhao Yan didn't think of that. He could see the seriousness in Bai Chen's eyes, and the little grievance inside it.

He was at a loss for a while.

Bai Chen was still looking at him angrily with condemnation.

Looking into Bai Chen's eyes, at that moment, Zhao Yan seems to have been enlightened.

He called out: "Baby."

Listening to the familiar and doting nickname, Bai Chen's big smile returned. It wasn't known where the anger just now went.

He hugged Zhao Yan's neck and straightened up. He happily kissed Zhao Yan's mouth heavily and said: "Just call me that. I like when you call me that."

Zhao Yan was still immersed in that loud kiss and hadn't come back to his senses yet.

Bai Chen has no self-consciousness at all, he threw another bomb at Zhao Yan, who was still a little dumbfounded: "I like you. Take me home with you, AYan."

1. A shorter phrase for, a wooden stick hits a snake and the snake creeps up along the stick. Meaning to take advantage of the situation when one sees an opportunity to get benefit.

2. Chinese/green medicine  doc, not sure if there are other words for green med doc. Well doc is doc.