I Hope

This imagine is inspired by the song I Hope by Gabby Barrett
Also Sarah and John B are not dating
And trigger warning
Yelling, threatning, and yeah

I, I hope she makes you smile
The way it made me smile
On the other end of the phone
In the middle of a highway driving alone.

I had just found out that JJ cheated on me with Kiara. Yeah, perfect way to start my summer. Fuck him and her. I thought she was my friend. Welp, guess not.

Just walking along the shore on the cut, walking home when I saw both of them. They were surfing and laughing, having a jolly old time. The sight made me want to cry. JJ made me feel safe. He was the only one I could talk to about my problems. And now he was with another girl surfing. We'd do that every other day. We even had sundays planned when we would bring beer and other crap and spend the entire day surfing. I walked away quickly and decided to take the long route.

I made it home but still needed to take my mind off things. So I decided to go drive.

I was just driving along when it started to get dark, I was about to start on the bridge to the mainland when John B called.

"Where are you?! Me and Pope have been worried sick!" I started crossing the bridge.
"I just needed to take my mind away from life for a bit. I'm driving to the mainland. Don't worry I'll be back by morning."

Oh baby I
I hope you hear a song
That makes you sing along and gets you thinking 'bout her
Then the last several miles turns into a blur, yeah

"Omg, is this about JJ and Kie? I told you it doesn't matter you'll find someone better." He said like he's said it too many times.

"John B! JJ and Kie can go listen to love songs on repeat while driving each other home! I don't give a fuck anymore!" I yelled as I swirved accidentally.

"Okay, whatever. I'll talk to you more tomorrow. Just drive safe."

"Yeah whatever."

I hope you're both feelin' sparks by the end of the drive
I hope you know she's the one by the end of the night
I hope you never ever felt more free
Tell your friends that you're so happy

I made it onto the mainland and drove to my mom's old house. My dad left and my mom died of a heart attack last month, so my uncle and aunt are my legal guardians now. The reason I have a house on the island is because it's my aunt and uncles house and they are currently visiting my aunts sister in Florida.

I unlocked the door and slid down and just sat there with my car keys and phone. I heard the light thump on the tiles meaning my phone slipped from my hands. The crash of the keys following soon after. I looked down at the tiles infront of me, the soft lights that come on in the house when it's night lighting up the space around me.

My phone lit up, and I saw it was from Kie.

🐚Kie🐢
Heyyyyy me and j are just driving around and dudeee hes the oneeeee

We drunk soooo much dudeee

Good for her. Good for him. They deserve each other. Both fucking cheaters. One tear fell after another. I couldn't control them anymore. Couldn't hold them in.