Lunch Date + Paparazzi

Elizabeth's POV:

"What do you say baby" I say as I pull down the back window. Eve taking Mr. Snuggles and hugging it.

"Thank you!" She says while kicking her legs on her seat. After thanking the staff members again. I start heading to where our lunch date with Kathryn was. Its was 1:20 now so I should have enough time. The set is kinda far from where the place is.

As suspected we arrived a bit past 1:30 but it was okay. I look around before getting out of the car. I don't see any paparazzi but I just know they will appear in a few moments. I send Kathryn a text saying I'm here. With her reply that she is getting a table for us now.

"Evelyn" I turn around facing her in the backseat. A small 'yeah being heard. "Okay you know the people with flashing cameras. Well they really don't know how to gives us some space. Don't be scared if all of the sudden we run into them"

"Like at the carpet"

"No baby. Its a totally different, but mommy will hold you okay." I say extending my hand towards her. I make sure nothing valuable is visible. I take a deep breathe before opening my car door. Taking out Eve from her car seat. Getting inside the restaurant with no problem. But I get stopped by a group of girls.

"Oh my god. Hi Elizabeth"

"Hey" I feel Eve's arm tighten around me. I start rubbing her back to calm her down.

"How are you doing?" Okay. They seem chill. I like this vibe.

"I'm doing great, hopefully you guys are too."

"Good, good. Is that your daughter?"

"It is. Eve say hi." Eve turns her head around and giving them a small wave. They let out a small 'hi' and 'awes'.

"Sorry we are probably taking up your time. Would you mind if we take a quick photo." One of older girls asks.

"Sure why not, you guys are so sweet I couldn't say no"

---

After taking a picture with the girls, they thank me for the pictures and saying sorry for stopping me. They were so sweet.

After heading inside and the waiter taking me to the reservated table. I see Kathryn and smile at her. I feel Eve wiggle in my arms, trying to get out of my grasp. Both Kathryn and I laugh when Eve starts to whine demanding to be put now. After doing so she runs up to Kathryn. Which she scoops her up.

"Hey there Eve" Kathryn gives Eve a small kiss on her forehead. Eve squeezing her to death at this point. "Its been a hot minute since seeing you." On the small break we were having. Kathryn had only one to two days left of reshoots. Meaning her time being with the entire cast is coming to the end. Which is pretty sad not gonna have her in set anymore. Kathryn then opens up her arm and I glady come in for a side hug. I'm gonna miss her hugs.

We just talk about what we did so far during our small break. Upcoming interviews coming up. Kathryn asking me for adivce how to not spill secrets. She really is paranoid now. Eve just quietly munching on her bread while watching some tv show on my phone. I did end up taking my phone back once the food got here. She didn't whine or cry.

"I never knew how well behaved this little one was" Kathryn says while looking at Eve. I finish chewing my food before speaking.

"She has always been like this. I sometimes wonder what they did to her to make her so quiet." I say while whipping some grease of Eve's face. "But at the same time I don't wanna know."

"Well at least she has you now" Kathryn says before getting another bite of her food. "An amazing loving woman. Who will give her all the love and attention." I take a sip of my drink trying to hide the blush. I'm sure Kathryn saw it because she lets out a laugh.

"Was Mae or Leonard like this?" I decided to change the subject. Not wanted to talk about Eve's past any longer.

"I'm mean the pregnancy was so different. I guess one did cry more than the other. Mae is more mature than Leonard though." We both let out a laugh. I may of seen Mae once when we were trying out costumes. But I couldn't really interact because they had us in different rooms.

"Mommy" Eve pulls us out of our conversation.

"What's up baby"

"I gotta go potty." I get up and helping Eve slid out of the seats. Heading towards the bathroom. As we get back I see our table been cleaned up. Now plates of desserts being placed.

---

After arguing with Kathryn on who is paying. We split the bill in half and leaving a tip for the waiter. As we are heading to the exit we hear a crowd of people. I knew it.

"Shit" I hear Kathryn say once she see's me tense up. We would ask to exist from the back of the restuarant. But our cars were parked at the front. Kathryn starts walking with her hand on my back.

As we walk past the many people now outside. I hear them asking questions. 'Elizabeth how are you' 'Is that your daughter' 'Can we get anything about Wandavision' Other questions with Kathryn in it. Or questions for her. I don't pay attention but only to Eve. Who has her head tucked in my neck.

I feel another hand not Kathryn's on the back. Eve whines feeling it too. Making me turn around.

"Please could you guys not, especially when I have my daughter with me." Some do stop their flashing cameras. But not always will they all listen.

"Cmon Elizabeth-"

"Exuse me she kindly asked to stop. So please don't follow us to our cars. There is a child here and you are scaring her." Kathryn says interrupting the guy. "Thank you"

I'm thankful Kathryn was here. Because if she wasn't or anyone else I don't know if I would of stayed calm. Yes I was trying to calm down Eve but I was also trying to calm myself. I'm still trying to handle the paparazzi. It went from comments about my sisters. To them calling me by their names. I rather perfer the fans over the paparazzi. The fans are way more nice and respectful. I'm so glad I was with somebody today.

_________________________

Author's Note

HEYYY MY LOVES!! Here's a chapter for you.

The lunch date with Kathryn and Elizabeth. Eve being so cute for all of it. We gotta hate paparazzi tho 🙄. Killing the happy mood. STAN KATHRYN!! Lol.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hope you guys are doing great. Make sure to eat, drink water and getting enough sleep. Have a good day/night.

Byeeee

-Lyn