I won't hurt you

Lizzie's POV: 

She groaned and rubbed her eyes. I carefully stroked her hair, trying my best not to scare her. Eve opened her eyes and looks at me, I can see she is worried. She sits up and I also move. 

"Mommy" Is the first things she says and then brings her tiny hand to my face. I haven't realize I had been crying. "Sorry" I look at her and shake my head at her. 

"There nothing to apologize. I should say sorry to you. I didn't mean to yell at you and then cause you to flinch." 

"I made you cry." I stood up and picked her up. I sat down and placed her on my lap.  

"Look you didn't make me cry. I just got scared the way you ran away from me. I know what you have been through. But I promise you I'm not like them. I won't hurt you."

She doesn't look at me but plays with the necklace around my neck. I lift her chin up so she can look at me.

"You hear me Evelyn?" She nods her head. "I need words"

"Yes" I bring her into a hug. "I wove you"

"I love you too"

———

After snuggling for a while. Eve tells me she is hungry so I decided it was time for dinner.

I check my phone and see that a few people had called me. Then I see Scarlett's.

Scarlett's POV:

I just had a talk with Rose. She has been acting up for a while. I found out that she had said some things to Lizzie.

[Phone rings]

S:Hello?

L:Hey Scar.

S:Oh Hey Lizzie. Look I just found out what Rose had said. I'm really sorry. She has been acting up, I have no idea whats got into her.

L:No its okay, I over reacted.

S:Lizzie your reaction was totally normal. I know how much Eve means to you.

*People heard in the background*

S: Everyone has been asking where have you gone. Paparazzi photos are out of you and Evelyn by the way.

I hear Lizzie sigh

L:shit.

S: Look its okay don't panic. If anyone asks we'll just say you were her guardian for the night. We know how your not ready to tell everyone about you being Eve's mom.

L:thank you so much Scar. I'll probably let you enjoy the premiere.

S: No problem Lizzie. Oh and before I go. What if we schedule a play date some time.

L: Sure thst sounds fun.
Mommy I'm done.

S: Is that Eve?

L:Yeah its passed her bedtime and we just finished dinner. Leave it there baby. *Eve whinning in the background*

S: Someone sounds whiney.

L: Yeah she just woke up from a nap nit to long ago. But she's still tired. Okay Scar Ima go now and put her to bed

S: Text me okay.

L: I will. Bye Scar.

S:Bye Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV:

I hang up. I turn around and see Eve's head down on the table. Trying to keep her eyes open. I giggle at her. I grab her plate and set it on the dish washer.

"Mommy" I turn around and see her do grabby hands. I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder.

I go to the drawer and take out a clean pacifier. I place it in her mouth and she starts to suck on it.

I sit down and decide to finish my dinner. Eve whines again. I look over my shoulder and see that she is half asleep. She whines again and then I realize why?

I stand up and put my plate in the dish washer. I head towards our bedroom and take out her pjs.

"Baby"

"Hm"

"How about we take a bath okay?"

"Bubbles?"

"Yup bubble bath" I put her in the bath. She splashes around. I take my opportunity to do my night time routine.

I come back and wash her hair. After a while I see her trying to stay awake. I take Eve out and dry her up.

"Mommy....milk" I giggle at her since she has her eyes closed.

"Don't worry mommy didn't forget. Let me just finish drying your hair."

I turn of the lights and turn on the tv. I pull the cover over us, Eve crawls onto my lap. I lift up my shirt and latch her on.

I kiss her forhead and she gives me a small smile. She reaches her hand up to my face. She grabs my nose which I scrunch it. I kiss her hand and put it back down.

After a while of watching the tv, I look down to see Evelyn fully asleep. I latch myself of her. Kiss her forhead and place her on the bed. I make sure there is a pillow behind her so she doesn't fall.

Today has been a rough day. I decided to scroll through my phone. I see the photos that Scar was talking about. God how am I gonna explain this to my manager.

I realize I have to get back to set. How am I gonna do this. I can't bring Eve to set always. I can't really take her back to the daycare. She didn't really like it.

I decided to get of my phone after reading some articles. To much for my head that makes me start to overthink. I make sure I plug in my phone and turn of the tv.

I turn around to face Eve. I put some hair behind her little ear. I feel something tug on the bottom of shirt. I see Eve's little hand. I wrap by hand around her little body and fall asleep.

———

Author's Note

Hey Everyone👋

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

Thank you everyone for you help. I really appreciate you guys. I'll try my best to start writing again. My break is coming to an end.

I've been thinking so I don't leave you guys with nothing. I might do an oneshot book. Just some small imagines with different characters.

Thank you also for suggestions. Reading your guys comments saying you love this books. Makes me so happy.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll try to post more. I got some ideas from you guys. Take care of yourselves. Stay safe if you go out.

Have a good night or day.

-Lyn