Action

Evelyn's POV:

Mommy had brought me to set again. But today was different. They had me in the same room with mommy. They started to put stuff on my face.

They had me change clothes too. I saw mommy in this suit. That's all red. They were putting something on her hair. More hair? But it was red.

Then someone else came in the room. Chris. I quickly got out of seat and ran to him. He opened his arms and I huged him. He hadn't come in a while.

"Hey there. Are you ready today?" I looked at him confused.

"Chris she still doesn't know yet." Mommy said to Chris. He picked me up and set me back in the chair I was sitting before.

"Oh well you better tell her because Gwyneth is coming in soon."

---

I was told that I could watch mommy do her parts. I could see everyone in some weird clothes.

"Hey baby" Mommy said as she kneeled down to me. I ran my hand across the fake booboo she had on her forehead. She giggled. "I know mommy looks a bit weird huh?"

"Mhm"

"Well this what I do. Acting. Kevin kinda found out I have a stinking cute kid at home. So he wanted to add you in it." She told me. I been hanging out with Gwyneth and Robert all day.

"A-acting?"

"Yep, you don't have to do much. You just say a couple lines. Just act like you."

She picked me up and brought me to a different area. We were in a set like a cabin. They told me I was doing a scene here. With Robert. Mommy had made me practice my lines. It was kinda hard because I couldn't say some words.

It was actually fun. I got to wear something on my head. Pretend to be Ironman. Chris was also there. After I got sent back to the same room I was in the morning. This time they changed me into some pjs.

I didn't see mommy for a while. I didn't know anyone else there except Chris and Mommy. But they were both busy. So I stayed with Gwyneth. Apparently she is my mom in the movie.

While I was again back with being infront of a camera. It was kinda more scared. The camera was very close to me. They had a fuzzy thing above my head. I started to panic and they had to call mommy.

Lizzie's POV:

As I was shooting for a couple more scenes. I got called. They gave me a break for now. Since I had finished all my scenes.

Apparently Eve was having a hard time. I mean she was fine before. The first couple takes she took she was fine. I guess she got to scared.

I'm currently feeding her. I had to open the corset so I could breastfeed her. I had my sweater wrapped around her and me. Since I was kinda naked from the top.

"What happened out there while I was gone huh?" I asked then giggled remember she couldn't talk. I moved a piece of hair behind her ear. I kissed her head.

I heard someone come in the room. I covered us more. I looked up and sae Gwyneth and Brie come in.

"Oh there you are" said Gwyneth.

"Hey. Do you know what happened while I was gone."

"Yeah. She was fine actually. Until the cameras started to roll. They put it more close to her. I guess she got scared." I nodded. I saw Brie jumping on her toes. I patted next to me. She sat down next to me. I slowly uncovered the sweater to show Eve.

"Omg she is so cute." Brie said. Eve looked up at me then Brie. She waved at her. Brie cooed at her.

After a short while Brie left. She still had to wrap some scenes. Gwyneth in the hand stayed with me. Eve had lached off and now she was just snuggled on to my chest. I had put my corset back on. Since I was sitting down it kinda pushed my boobs more up. So she took the perfect opportunity to just lay ontop of me.

We had to bring her back to set. She was to happy about that. I told her I would be there with her. It was starting to get cold out so I put a long sleeve on. As I make my over I see her with Robert.

"Don't apologize sweetie. I get it, first time being around these cameras was also hard for me. I know how it feels." Robert was talking to Eve. I walk to them and he see's me. He quickly stand up. I smile at but he doesn't smile back.

"Elizabeth" Oh god. I nod. "Why haven't you told us about this cute little girl you have here"

"I-I"

"I'm just messing with you." I nervously giggled. The directors called Robert back. As they fixed the lighting. I felt Eve squeeze my hand and I looked down.

"Mommy"

"Come lets get you in your spot okay." I brought her to where they wanted her seated. I can feel her breathe pick up. I singled for them to wait. I rubbed my hand ontop of her knee. I put our heads together.

"Breathe baby. Its okay. I'm here." I started to hum. Hopefully to calm her down. It did and I felt her sigh. I lifted her chin up to look at me. "You will do fine. If you make a mistake its okay. We can try again. Okay? Love you." I said as I pecked her lips. She nodded at me.

I got up and went to stand next to everyone else. I see Eve take a deep breathe. She looks back at me and I blow her a kiss. She blows one back. I can see that they caught every moment of it. Well there goes for the bloopers.

They start the scene. Robert as Tony and Eve as literally Morgan. I smile as she watches him move his arms around. She looks a bit confused.

T:shit

M:Shit

I am a little thrown off. I did not expect the lines to be like this.

T:What are you doing up, little miss?

M:shit

T:no,no we don't say that. Only mommy says that. She coined it. It belongs to her.

M:why are you up?

T:Cause I've got some important shit going on here? What do you think.

I quietly giggle. Yep she didn't understand anything. I'm surprised she hasn't looked back at me.

T:No, I got something on my mind.

M:was it juice pop?

Stop the was stinking cute. They continue until they leave to another area. I get called back to reshoot a scene.

We are currently taking a scene with all the marvel women. As we are getting in position. On the corner of my eye, I see Eve coming. She waves at me. I wave back. I take a deep breathe. Early I had fallen two times trying to land.

I didn't want to fall again. Especially not infront of all the other women here. As they got everyone on spot. They told me they were about to put me back up. I kept taking deep breaths.

Tessa was at my left, since she had to bein the this green screen saddle.

"Ay ay wait up. We have a situation here." She pointed towards me. Brie turned around and saw me. She told me also to stop. I quickly knelt down trying to steady my breathe.