MEET THE SISTERS

First up, we have a 38-year-old GwendolynGwenNdau- Masuku, who's a mother to two kids, twins, married to Thomas Masuku who's a businessman and maneuvering his way through politics.

Gwendolyn works as a receptionist at Messiah attorneys.

She's the firstborn out of 5 children. She's calm, collected, and humble, and she's a cleaner.

           •°•°•°

Then we have a 36-year-old OratileRitaNdau-Zulu, who's a mother of two kids a boy and a girl, and she's married to Nduduzo Zulu a club owner.

Rita is a nurse at a local clinic and she's the owner of “Rita fast foods”.

She's the 2nd born. She's talkative, hyperactive, a good listener and she's a cleaner.

           •°•°•°

And then we have a 33-year-old MpumiMpuNdau, who's a mother of one, and she's engaged to be married to her long-time boyfriend Bongani Phaphama who's a taxi owner/driver.

Mpumi works as an operator at Mafube Power station.

She's the 3rd born. She's the life of a party. The joker, the smart one, a good advisor, and she's a cleaner.

         •°•°•°

Last but not least, we have a 28-year-old heavily tattooed AuroraDungeonNdau. She doesn't have any kids nor is she in a stable relationship, she has “situationships.”

She's the girl with no feelings and has an icy heart.

Aurora is a hitwoman and more, but none of her family members know what her occupation is, yet she owns a luxurious car and lives in an apartment in an affluent neighborhood.

She's the last born, before her there's a brother. She's her mother's least favorite.

She's cunning, ruthless, calculating, dangerous, malevolent and a sadist when it comes to men.

          •°•°•°

Meet the four sisters who are bounded by lies, secrets, and bloodbaths, and they will do anything to protect themselves, their families, and their secrets.

Out of the four sisters, Aurora has the biggest secret of them all that she vowed to take to the grave with, and she's her mother's least favorite.

              •°•°•

Fasten your seatbelts. Not for the faint-hearted.

Hi, and we are back!!!!!!