A Streetcar Named Desire

Magsimula sa umpisa

Later

Hayley has brought Lucien back to the compound, where he is frantically gulping down several blood bags to replenish himself in the courtyard while Marcel and Hayley argue about what has happened to Klaus and Marcel in front of him. Daniel and Mia watched the argument. "I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down! And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got." Marcel said. "You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well... Words were said, hearts broken, veins drained." Lucien said weakly. Hayley turns back to Marcel.

"You're one to talk about trust-- who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?" Hayley asked. "I bought your life with that heart. But hey, you know what? You called me here, so if you have another plan? Please, let's hear it." Marcel said frustrated. "It's simple. We storm the coven house, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period." Hayley said. "Can't complain." A voice said. They looked over and saw Emma walking into the room. "Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not sired by anybody, are you?" Marcel asked Hayley. Emma walked over to her twin and hugged him and Mia.

"It's not just about de-siring... We've got to stop an execution." Lucien said. Marcel makes a face and walks over to him with a skeptical look. "What are you talking about?" Marcel asked. "lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link? I'm sorry, but your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus' heart. I mean, it's win-win for her-- if you live, Marcel, we'll, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated the rival sireline, including me." Lucien said. "And me." Daniel said. "His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die and his entire sireline burn." Hayley said.

"She watched us fall, she watched us burn, every soul Klaus ever turned. When Aya tests this spell, Klaus will fall either way. And, if Davina fails, as she likely will, the three of us will die as well." Marcel said. Just then, Stefan walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. "Actually... make that the four of us." Stefan said. Hayley turns and looks shocked at the sight of Stefan Salvatore in the courtyard of her home. "Wait. Emma, who are you sired to?" Daniel asked. "Rebekah." Emma said. "Are you sure?" Daniel asked. Emma nodded. "How?" Marcel asked. "Because she gave me her blood and snapped my neck." Emma said. Daniel nodded. "Fair enough." Daniel said.

Later

In the courtyard, Stefan is looking at a blueprint of the Davilla Estate while Lucien and Mia stand over his shoulder. "Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into a back room." Stefan said. "Hmm." Lucien hummed, frowning. "What? Worried about getting a little dirt on your thousand-dollar shoes?" Stefan asked sarcastically. "Actually, he'll be doing most of the heavy lifting, since the vampires we're facing are, what? Seven times your age?" Mia asked. Lucien turns to Marcel, who is sitting on the staircase and has just hung up his phone, looking frustrated and unhappy. "Is this really the best help we can get?" Lucien asked. "Doesn't matter. We're not getting their bodies back. Strix from all over the world are flying in to make sure this spell goes off. They're guarding every entrance and exit." Marcel said.

Lucien made a face. "Well, you're their leader. Call a meeting. Schedule a retreat. Order them to stop." Lucien said. Marcel shakes his head vigorously in protest. "Nah, nah, nah, nah. I do that, Aya has no problem staging a coup." Marcel said. Lucien sighed. "Marvelous. I guess it's on me to come up with our grand plan, then." Lucien said. Mia coughed. "And the lovely Mia." Lucien said. Mia smiled. Just then, Hayley, Emma, Daniel and Freya walk in to join them. "No need, Lucien. Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source." Hayley said. "I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting our brothers perish. So, I'll channel Lucien. The older the vampire, the better the battery." Freya said.