12. Waqt aur Apne

A/N: Sorry for the delayed update. Please bear with me, I'm through some personal crisis so I'm not able to edit the chapters and update them on time. I'm trying to do as much as possible. Thank You all for your patience. I can't thank you enough for the love and support you all are showing me. Happy Reading. _____________________________________________

Next day when they came down for breakfast, they were a little later than usual, and were continuously stealing glances which didn't go unnoticed by the other two occupants of the house, but they chose not to comment about it. On the way to the office Aryan's phone started ringing so he asked Imlie to check - "Please caller ID. check kare ke batao kon hai"
(Please check the caller ID and tell who it is)

"Tohar PA Shilpa" - she replied checking the phone
(Your PA Shilpa)

"Pick up the call and put on speaker"

Shilpa - "Good Morning Sir. Are coming today"

"On the way. What happened?" - he asked in an irritated voice

"Actually Sir, koi Mrs. Tripathi aye hai and wo pucch rahe hai kya aap aur Imlie Ma'am kaab ayenge "
(Actually Sir, a Mrs. Tripathi is here asking about you and Imlie Ma'am)

"Get me her name, Shilpa"

"Sir Malini Tripathi" - came the reply after a little pause

"Ask her what she wants, if she doesn't give you a proper reason send her away"

"Sir she said she wants to discuss something about the project you covered for her, and also to invite you two for lunch" - came a reply after few minutes

"Tell her she have to wait for an hour. Before that we can't discuss anything, otherwise she can leave"

"Okay Sir"

Ending the call Aryan look at Imlie and could see clear irritation on her face so without beating around the bushes he asked - "Kya karna hai"
(What do you want to do?)

Sighing Imlie replied - "Saach mein maan nahi hai itni jaldi uss ghar mein janeka, khaas karke kal jo huya usske baad. Paar tumka bhi pata hai aur humka bhi ke jaab tak hum log Malini Didi ki baat nahi manenge wo jayegi nahi"
(Truthfully I don't feel like going there so soon, especially after what happened yesterday. But we both know that Malini Didi won't leave till we agree)

"I know. First of all mujhe koi shockh nahi hai wahan lunch karne ka, and secondly aaj hum dono kisi bhi tarah se koi lunch attend nahi kar payenge. Because mujhe aaj Rathore Construction's ki Board Meeting mein jana hai jo khatam hote hote shaam ho jayegi aur according to our deal, aaj se tumhara 10 din shuru ho raha hai"
(I understand what you are saying. Neither do I have any wish to attend a lunch there nor can we. As I have to attend Rathore Construction's Board Meeting which won't end till evening and according to our deal your 10 days are starts from today)

"Aaj se"
(From today)

"Yes from today. Let's reach office I have few discussion about it"

"Humlog Malini Didi ko raat mein shift kar sakte hai. Paar Kakima aur Didi ko kya bura lagega agar hum plan change kare toh"
(We can shift the meeting today evening. But will Kakima and Didi feel bad if we alter the plan?)

"Maa aur Didi kyun bura lagega. Paar point wo nahi hai, point ye hai ki tumhara itna maan tha aaj ka dinner baneka"
(Why will Maa and Didi feel bad? But that's not the point, the point is you were so excited about making dinner tonight)