Prologue

Imlie was baffled that what happened during Arvind Jiju's death that it shattered the whole Rathore family like this, especially her Boss Babu. Curiosity got the better of her and thought of finding out what happened.

Firing up her laptop she started searching online what happened to the Rathore's. From many sites she got snippets of how brutally Arvind Ji died in the Worker Protest against the change in Management. After searching for almost an hour she came across the blasted article written by none other than her ex-Babusaheb. Reading the article, she understood that this article added gasoline to the fire that was already raging inside those agitated protesters.

She was starting to understand why Akarbagga hates her ex-Babusaheb. She also understood that Aryan Singh Rathore was now driven by Revenge. Revenge, because an article writer or reporter can't be punished by law for writing an article which may or may not create agitation as writing articles comes under the "Freedom of Press" segment of the Constitution.

With this information in light Imlie couldn't help but doubt the intension of ABP in regards to her. Does he only want to destroy Babusaheb and she just a piece of pawn in this game of chess or this was purely coincidence and due to some goodness in that stoned heart of his he was helping her to stand on her own two feet.