I'm Leaving soon

"Good morning boss." 

"Good morning men, I have an extremely important announcement to make." In a black hoodie and sweatpants, Diana looked down at the group of people.

"Within a few days time, I will be moving to another branch out of state. My little brother Foster, will have full command. He's well trained so the transition will be smooth."

She took a step forward. "I'll be taking one person who has no attachments to this place with me as I will be gone indefinitely." 

"I'll go!" Kayn raised his hand. "Shut up you skunk head, I'll go!" Semi raised his hand and shot kayn a glare. 

"Anyone else?" The crowd of men were silent as they knew they couldn't compete with their high raking squad leaders.

"No? Then, Semi you'll be coming along and kayn I'll trust you with things here." 

"But boss-" 

"No buts, come, we'll talk in my office. Just the three of us" Diana began to walk away as everyone bowed.

~

Diana took a deep breath before sternly staring at the two men. "Now don't freak out when I show you this." 

"Freak out about what?" Semi asked. Diana then started pulling off her hoodie and teeshirt much to their dismay. 

"What are you doing!" Kayn shouted as he turned his head away and covered his eyes. 

The room fell silent as Semi gasped. "What are you gasping at! Don't tell me you actually looked!" 

"Boss, are you...?" Semi stared at the woman in her bra noticing the obvious difference in her body.

He turned towards kayn and hit him on the side of his head causing his eyes to shoot open. 

"Did you just hit me?" Kayn balled his hand into a fist. "Shut up and look." Semi tilted his head towards Diana, causing Kayn to look at the woman.

"I'm pregnant with twins." Kayn's mouth gaped open, causing a chuckle to escape from Diana's lips.

"I thought you could't have kids because of what that bastard did?" She sighed. "I thought the same but look at me." 

"Kayn, I want you to stay because you're the best option for protecting my family, Semi is the best option for covering my tracks... You also can't just leave Noah behind like that." 

"Who is the father?" Semi asked, picking up Diana's hoodie off the ground.

"Their father is... Lorenzo, the Lorenzo that kayn was right about. He already inherited most of the mafia, and found out my identity. If word gets out, our lives would be in danger, and my mothers clan would target the children." Diana grabbed her hoodie and started putting it back on.

"I have to protect them from the enemies I've made over time. I want to be hide until they can run on their own and be hidden on their own. I trust the both of you with all of my heart, and thats why only you will know this fact." 

"I understand. I'll prepare for departure within a few days time." Semi 

"I'll support Foster, just promise to let me meet them both asap!" 

"Sure... I planned to record everything either way." She smiled softly.

And so a week passed. 

To keep cover of Diana's tracks, they decided to take a normal plane and change their appearances.

Diana's hair is now: