Coincidence

It's been around a week since Diana last bumped into that mystery man. Shockingly enough he was stuck on her mind.

Maybe it was his height? His deep voice? Or could it have been his scent? She doesn't know, but she really wish's she could meet him again.

It's currently Wednesday and Diana is stuck at work approving and disapproving documents. If that wasn't a drag then what is?

I think I'll hit the gym today.

~8PM~

Diana's hair was in a high ponytail, with small strands hanging out the front of it. She wore a black Nike sports bra and leggings set.

"I'm stressed, hungry, tired... Truthfully I'm not in the mood to even work out. Is it so bad for me to just want to lay in bed and eat all day?"

"It's a good thing I booked this space before it booked up. "

At the same time in two far apart spots of the gym a loud sound was heard, startling the two

They both turned to look at where the sound came from and locked eyes with the each other.

Seriously? I thought I rented out the gym today? Does my day have to get even more shitty?

Diana turned to where the noise came from. She paused as she saw a shirtless, tatted man, in red shorts look at her as if he were just as confused as she was.

It took them staring at each other for a few seconds to realize who was who.

Thats the dude I bumped into the other day! Should I talk to him...? Yeah, yolo.

Diana began her stride over to the man she met a week ago.

As she continued to near him, his appearance became more clear. All she could think was that this man was HOT. Like he's exactly her type. He's athletic and he had tattoos on his torso, arms, and his legs.

He's so fine...

 One of his tattoos looked fairly familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. His red shorts clung to his rose like skin.

She could also see his print, and god is it big... His V-line was stunning, and his body seems as though it was personally carved out by the gods.

His chain clung to his body and his hair was perfectly slicked back with a few curls sticking out of his ends. This man is exactly her type.

His POV~

Theres no way that I got lucky enough to meet this woman again. When she started walking towards me, I feel like my heart skipped a beat.

I love the way she walks. A walk filled with confidence in each step she takes. I almost forgot how sexy she was, Its as if I'm seeing her for the first time all over again.

She was athletic, all of her curves were in the perfect places, and I feel like her body was made just for me.

The first time I met her I could tell she was fit, but I didn't know exactly how fit she was. And now that her hair is out of her face, I can see her face more clearly than I could before.

She had an small scar above her eyebrow, and beautifully plumed lips... I wonder what they taste like. I feel so blessed that I got to meet her, not once, but twice.

I don't exactly have a particular type, but if I did, she would fit the bill perfectly. Everything about her was to my liking. She even smelled nice while working out!

I looked back down again to notice that she was checking me out just as much as I were her, exactly like the first time we met.

Will she get scared, or will she stay?

A/N:

I don't wanna keep switching between POV's because I feel like it makes the story feel choppy to me, so that's gonna stop here.

Anyway, I was gonna add pet names but they literally sound so cringe. I wrote 'babe, baby girl, bae.' and I was literally like EWWWW!

This chapter was a bit shorter than they usually are so like... yeah but whatever theres like 30 more chapters lol.