Titanic: 111th Anniversary

(Start the Music on top)

April 15th, 2023

Today is the day of the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, People in both Europe and the United States, commemorated the 110th anniversary of one of the deadliest peacetimes maritime in history. Amber placed the flowers along with Aether, Lumine, Paimon, Erica, Thomas, Diluc, Jean, Klee, Kayden, Eula, Bennett, Ajax, Barbara, Kaeya, Yoimiya, Kazuha, Thoma, Ei, Miko, Sara, and Kokomi. Diluc and Jean pay their respect to their old friend, Thomas Andrews who designed the Titanic.

Amber: Aether, We'll remember the victims who were lost at sea.
Aether: Yeah, We're deeply sorry for them. Just we know. We will always remember what happened on the night of the disaster.
Amber: You're right, my love. I don't think I'll ever forget that night.
Aether: Trust me, Amber. None of us will. But just they know about them that they are always in their hearts.
Amber: Yeah.
Lumine: Aether's Right, Amber. Deep down that we will always pray for the souls who were lost at sea.

They prayed for the souls of those who were lost in the North Atlantic Ocean, then Barbara starts singing. Followed by the choir singing. After that later, They looked in the distance, then out of nowhere, It was the Ghost of the Titanic.

She appeared in their eyes, Everyone was shocked but they kept calm, Barbara sings one last time along with Jean playing her Violin, Amber playing her Lyre, and Kazuha playing his Leaf Flute

She appeared in their eyes, Everyone was shocked but they kept calm, Barbara sings one last time along with Jean playing her Violin, Amber playing her Lyre, and Kazuha playing his Leaf Flute. Aether and his Friends paid their final respect to her, then Titanic finally disappeared. They smiled that the Titanic along with her victims finally rest in peace along with her sister ships, Olympic & Britannic, hoping they find their happiness in Heaven.

Aether: Let's go home, Everyone.

They all agreed and with that, they finally went back home. The following day, Kazuha wrote a poem about the Titanic. Yoimiya wrote her diary recounting what happened on the night of April 15th. Aether and Amber told their story to their kids about their experiences on the Titanic. Diluc starts his new job as a bartender to overcome his past. Jean wrote her book about the passengers, the eyewitness accounts by the passengers of the Titanic & How the Titanic went down. She wrote the title of the book "On a Sea of Glass: The Life & Loss of the RMS Titanic".

The End

Cast:

Zach Aguilar as Aether Dawson
Kelly Baskin as Amber Rose
Corina Boettger as Paimon Dawson
Erica Dawson as Herself
Thomas Andrews Jr. Dawson as Himself
Sarah Miller-Crews as Lumine Dawson
Suzie Yeung as Eula Lawrence
Sean Chiplock as Diluc Gunnhilder
Stephanie Southerland as Jean Gunnhildr
Poonam Basu as Klee Gunnhildr
Kayden Gunnhilder as Himself
Josey Montana McCoy as Kaeya Alberich
Griffin Burns as Ajax Ryan
Cristina Vee Valenzuela as Bennett
Laura Stahl as Barbara Pegg
Mark Whitten as Kaedehara Kazuha
Jenny Yokobori as Yoimiya Naganohara
Ratana as Yae Miko
Anne Yatco as Raiden Shogun / Ei
Jeannie Tirado as Kujou Sara
Risa Mei as Sangonomiya Kokomi
Christian Banas as Thoma

miHoYo / HoYoverse
&
World of Crossovers

Proudly presents

Titanic: 111th Anniversary

The Commemoration of the Centennial of the Disaster

April

1912 - 2023