Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act I: The Maiden Voyage

(Watch the Intro)

Titanic was called a ship of dreams. And it was. It really was...

(Start the Music)

April 10th, 1912

Southampton

People are boarding the White Star Line's Luxury Ship, RMS Titanic.

The Titanic will be departed for New York City

The Titanic will be departed for New York City. The First Class is the wealthy class, used for completely rich people, while The Second and Third Class is the Irish class used for Irish people.

When the car arrived as the driver helps her out and the woman wears her nice clothes.

That young woman is Amber along with her friends Eula, Barbara and Kaeya. Three of them are the First Class as they got their tickets.

Amber: I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than Mauretania.
Kaeya: You could be blasè about some things, Amber, but not about Titanic. So 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious. Your friend's far too difficult to impress, Eula.
Eula: So this is the ship they say is Unsinkable.
Kaeya: It is unsinkable.
Barbara: I bet my sister is going to have on board.

Then the driver asks the staff about putting their things about their suite and safe into the wardrobe.

Kaeya checks the clock and ticking.