Titanic: The Legend Goes On

(Start the Music)

Yoimiya now riding on the Boat Train which carries the passengers to the RMS Titanic. Yoimiya along with her friends, Miko, Ei, Thoma, Sara, & Kokomi.

Yoimiya: Can't wait to we're going start a new life in America for us.
Miko: Me too.
Ei: I agree with that.
Sara: I'm counting on it.
Kokomi: and So am I.

On April 10th, 1912, Southampton. People are boarding the RMS Titanic. She will be departing for New York City. You already know the love story between Aether and Amber when they were on board the RMS Titanic.

When the car arrived as the driver helps Amber along with her friends Eula, Barbara and Kaeya. Three of them are the First Class as they got their tickets.

Amber: I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than Mauretania.
Kaeya: You could be blasè about some things, Amber, but not about Titanic. So 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious. Your friend's far too difficult to impress, Eula.
Eula: So this is the ship they say is Unsinkable.
Kaeya: It is unsinkable.
Barbara: I bet my sister is going to have on board.

Then the driver asks the staff about putting their things about their suite and safe into the wardrobe.

Kaeya checks the clock and ticking.

Kaeya: C'mon, we better hurry.

Then they went on onboard the Titanic. Meanwhile, Diluc and Jean have prepared for the voyage.

Diluc: We better hurry, Jean.
Jean: Sure thing Darling.

Then they got onboard the Titanic.

What you don't know is the love story between Kazuha and Yoimiya. Yoimiya & Thoma got their Third Class Ticket, and she gave it to the man.

Ticket Manager: Hello Ma'am, Welcome to Titanic.
Yoimiya: Thank you, sir.

She grabbed her luggage and goes on the ship. Meanwhile, Miko and her friends prepared their luggage with the stewards' help.

Miko: are you ready?
Girls: Yes/Sounds Good.

And with that, they went on board. On the other side, Gaston takes a few deep breaths and touched his chin. Then Kazuha checks on him.

Kazuha: Toothache, Gaston?
Gaston: Oh no no no, Kazuha. I'm doing just fine.
Kazuha: Okay.

So they went on board as well as they have their First Class Tickets. Then two boys named Aether and Bennett ran to board the Titanic. They have managed to get on board the Titanic, They waved their goodbyes as the crowd bids farewell to everyone then she finally departs from Southampton. Yoimiya and Thoma unpacked their things as they were finished, they sat on their bed.

Thoma: Man, it's tough.
Yoimiya: Me too.

In the First Class, Miko and her friends went to their respective rooms.

Miko: Ei, I guess, it's just you and me.
Ei: Yeah.

Meanwhile, Sara and Kokomi were in their stateroom.