Titanic: A Night to Remember - Act II: The Sinking

Sunday

Sunday

April 14th, 1912

4 hours before the Disaster.

They went to the room, She brought out the necklace, The Heart of the Ocean. He began drawing of Amber wearing the Heart of the Ocean then he completed it. Then they ran away from the steward and into the Boiler Room.

Worker: Hey! You can't be here!

They ran into the Cargo Room and saw the car, then he opened the door for her as she entered, he goes onto the driver's seat and honk it, she giggles

Aether: Where to, Ms?
Amber: To the Stars.

She dragged him inside the car. They kissed.

On the night of April 14th, the Titanic sails in the cold night. Captain Smith asked Officer Lightoller and other officers to keep an eye on any surroundings before he went to bed. In the Wireless Room, Jack is still working on Cape Race along with Harold.

(Watch the Video)

Then SS Californian Officer shuts down and went to sleep. On the crow nest, The lookouts, Fredrick Fleet along with his friend Reginald Lee. They kept the lookout for any icebergs. Murdoch and other officers kept precautions. In the Cargo Hold, a window of a car is covered in the fog then Hand appeared and slid down, Inside, Aether and Amber kissed as they heavily blushed, revealed to be naked after they have night sex. She covered herself with the cloth as Aether rest his head on her chest while they were breathing.

Aether: I love you, Amber.
Amber: I love you too, Aether.

They smiled as their eyes closed and she put her hands on his head. Then the stewards are searching for them. Aether and Amber put their clothes on and fled. Meanwhile, Jean and Diluc are having a night walk.

(Start the Music)

Jean: It's freezing out here.

Then they stopped and looked at the view.

Diluc: It's beautiful, isn't it?
Jean: Yeah. When we reach America, We'll start a new life for ourselves.
Diluc: Yeah.

Then they kissed.

Diluc: I love you.
Jean: I love you.
Diluc: Let's head back to our room and have some sleep.
Jean: Sure thing, Darling.

Then they walked back to the First Class Room.