The neko girl looked at the name intrigued until they had pass a wooden door. The sound of a door bell made her look in front of her. She could see two side showing different product on each shelf on her left. To her right there was two container for cold stuff. She never got to clearly get the name of what this were called. She then look at the counter. She could see a skeleton napping with his arms crossed on it. She look to her father with confusion.

Boney let out a sigh and stepped over the counter. He stopped right in front of the sleeping skeleton. "Seems like he do enjoy to takes naps a lot... He sure beat me on that." He remarked out has he poked the skull of his friend. Loona decided to let her curiosity guide her to the left side of the shop. She wanted to see all the products that was sell here.

"Sans? Come on... Wake up buddy." Said the tv man has he softly rubbed Sans's head. He was trying to wake him up like he does to Loona sometimes when she was not waking up for school.

Sans snore came to a stop. He mumble something has he nuzzle in his arms. This made Boney frown a bit. If Sans was a heavy sleeper that's going to be a problem. He look behind him at the door to see the sign pinned on it. He goes over to it and turn it so the closed written on it would show for the outsider.

Boney wonder if his friend had taken care to sleep properly. Now that he was thinking about... He did saw those eye bags under his eyes sockets. He goes back over to his friend and leaned on the counter to get a peek over what was under the counter to help. "Seems like he enjoy ketchup..." He said noticing the bunch of empty bottle of ketchup laying in there. Knowing that nothing could help him from there he had decided to get someone to take him home. On second though he could himself get him home for what was left of the day.

"Loona? Can you come over? Sans seems to be too tired to move so I am going to get him to his home. Can you be a sweetie and open the door for me?" He asked out has he picked up his small friend in his arms. Loona immediately come over and proceed to open the door for her father. "Thanks you princess... Here. I think this is the key to lock the door." He gave her the key he had found in Sans's jacket pockets. She gave him a salut like a soldier and locked the door like it was her duty. She gave back the key afterward and followed her father going to a house that was just right next to the shop. It was well decorated for a Christmas event. Despite that it was soon going to be summer. The decorations would give a nice vibe. All the colors would get Loona attention away for a moment.
"Darling? I know the decorations is impressive but... I think I won't be able to hold on much with Sans in my arms.." He brought her back to reality has she quickly open the door to the house that was not locked surprisingly.

Boney let out a sigh has he put his friend on the green couch. "Thanks goodness.." he cracked his back and a pop noise came from it. Loona ears twitched at the noise. She look over to him. "Now he should be fine here..." He started to said before looking at her. "I wanted you two to meet but not like that at least..." He look away rubbing his screen. The neko girl shrugs and went to climb up on the couch to sit next to the short skeleton. She was curious about him. Plus it was a friend of her father. Which mean for her that it was a good person to be around. She could even see his aura and soul.

Boney look down at them and can't help to smile more at this sight. She was trying to get into her friend jacket to search some warm. He then glanced around the room to notice the decorations. He was quite surprise to notice them now than before he had come to play with Sans. He shook his head and let out a long yawn. With the quiet atmosphere and the temperature inside the house made him feel a bit tired.

'Maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt... Right?' He though has he decided to sat down next to his daughter. The couch was soft and it looks like he was sinking in it a bit. He knows that he is not heavy or even very tall for sure. But to sink in that couch proved that it was made for anyone to relax in it.