He could only sigh in silence and said, "Good night, Tong Tong," before getting up and going into the bathroom again.

Hearing the bathroom door close with a click and the sound of water coming out, Tong Che buried his head into the pillow in irritation.

Teacher Mu must have been baffled, after all, he himself felt confused.

He and Teacher Mu were so far apart that the only closeness was probably just a pheromone fit between the two of them.

Wasn't it perfectly expected that Mr. Mu would not really like him in the first place?

Why did he suddenly feel bad about it now?

Tong Che thought to himself that it must be because Teacher Mu had been too nice to him and had always teased him, which had caused him to have some sort of delusion.

As he thought about this, he buried his face into his pillow again, trying to bury his head full of thoughts in this way.

It was probably because the whole day, with the escape room and various exciting rides, his mind and soul had been consumed a lot and he quickly fell asleep before Mu Hanfeng had finished his shower.

After Mu Hanfeng had stood under the cold water for twenty minutes, he returned to the bed and saw Tong Che, who had already fallen into a ball of sleep.

It was obvious that he had just said that, but the little cat still seemed incautious, with his fragile neck exposed, sleeping soundly on his own.

He stood at the edge of the bed, gazing down at the sleeping face of the little omega, his expression softening, and after a long time, he leaned down and gently planted a kiss on his forehead.

The fingers hanging at his side closed and loosened, he did not torture himself any further and went around to the other side of the bed. He swallowed three sleeping pills in one gulp, then pressed himself against the side of the bed, with his back to Tong Che and also lay down.

......

It was no surprise that Tong Che's dreams this night were confusing.

At first, he was walking alone on the beach, when a small bird suddenly flew past in front of him. The bird was extremely close, and when it flew past him, its wings gently swept his forehead.

It was a very light and soft touch, but it inexplicably made Tong Che's heart tremble.

But soon, the little bird was gone.

He continued to walk along the beach again, and shortly afterwards, he met Mu Hanfeng. But before he could say a word, the scene changed in a flash to the escape room they had visited during the day.

The lightning and thunder, the wind and rain, was an exact replica.

Of course, Tong Che was also scared in the dream, but here, he was much more carefree.

He was afraid, so he simply clung to Mu Hanfeng and wouldn't let go. Mu Hanfeng also let him cling to him, and would pick him up from time to time to soothe him.

When they got behind the desk where they hid from the red robot during the day, they were even more unrestrained.

After the escape room, came the scene at the Valley of Screams.

The two were still glued together, kissing wantonly on the carousel.

When they returned to the B&B, Mu Hanfeng fed him mouth-to-mouth as they ate crayfish. As they drank strawberry Yakult, Mu Hanfeng kissed him and licked his lips, turning his words into "Tong Tong is so sweet".