It seems that the psychological quality of these steel AA in certain aspects is really not just farts!

After Yin Lan and Xiao Yao's punishment was over, it was still time for the group event that Tong Che resisted so much no to effect.

According to the order on the item list, the first one was the Big Pendulum.

In Tong Che’s mind, this was not in the least bit gentler than the jumping machine.

The six people were seated and the staff helped them to fasten the safety facilities. There was still about a minute before the machine was officially started.

After sweeping her eyes at the nearby arm camera, Ning Ran lowered her voice and spat, "Just ask if it's hard to be an entertainer? Even if you're forced to play such exciting items, you still have to pay attention to expression management at all times!"

Mi Beibei's expressions were now almost unmanageable, and she looked like she was about to cry, "It's so hard! I'm sure I'll scream super loud!"

Yin Lan dejectedly said, "Learn from me and your brother Xiao, we could go on the jumper without changing ours faces."

"Heh," Mi Beibei replied back without mercy, "Why didn't you two say you didn't change your faces when you were in the escape room?"

Yin Lan: "......"

"I'd say the best at expression management," Mi Beibei added, "is indeed still Mr. Mu."

"That’s not expression management," Ning Ran snorted, "it's called facial paralysis."

A certain face palsy being picked out was did not care and didn't say anything, but turned to Tong Che with a whisper, "Are you afraid?"

Tong Che looked at the camera that was fixed for a face shot. He pursed his lips and said in a light voice, "I’m okay."

No sooner had he said this than a siren sounded, signaling that the machine was about to start.

Tong Che's body subconsciously tensed up two more degrees.

Then there was a hand with long knuckles and distinctive bones in front of him.

Mu Hanfeng leaned against his ear and laughed lowly, "If you hold my hand, you won't be afraid."

The tips of Tong Che's ears suddenly turned red again, and he hesitated for 0.01 seconds before reaching out his hand and gently resting it on Mu Hanfeng's palm.

Mu Hanfeng did not hesitate to close his five fingers and tightly clasp the small hand.

The pendulum had already started to slowly rotate upwards, but holding Mu Hanfeng's hand made Tong Che feel really calmer.

As the height rose, the speed became faster and faster, sweeping past the shadows of dead branches and trees in the near distance. The cold wind of late autumn was as harsh as a knife, scraping against his face in bursts without mercy.

Finally, the pendulum rose to its highest point.

Tong Che felt like his whole body was being thrown into the sky, and he knew that the next moment would be a descent without pause, so he couldn't help but close his eyes tightly.

Sure enough, after reaching the highest point, the big pendulum spun down towards the low point without the slightest cushion, spinning down at an extremely fast speed.

He was clearly sitting on the seat, with his seatbelt firmly fastened, but at this moment, he felt that there was nothing underneath him and he was falling from a height.