you? again

/CHAN/

I opened my eyes. As soon as I did, I realized I'm in someone else's bed and on someone else's chest. And that bedroom too is familiar.

FUCK. SHIT.

AM I IN SEOKMIN'S ROOM AGAIN???

BUT WHY TF AM I HERE?

I WASNT DRUNK AT ALL.

DID WE FUCK?

AH, NO WAY. OF COURSE WE DIDN'T.

I was still laying on his chest. I looked up to see him sleeping. He's kinda cute...

CUTE? TF IS UP WITH YOU CHAN. YOU. ARE. STRAIGHT.

but im still wondering why am I here? I need an explanation. Should I leave? Maybe I should wait for him to explain to me then I'll leave.

I got up from the bed and headed to his kitchen. I went to make coffee for myself.

“You're making coffee for me? How sweet”

A voice spoke. I jumped.

He fucking scared me.

“it's not for you, lazy ass”

“please be nice to me for once, Lee Chan”
He pouts.

I rolled my eyes.

“You have some explaining to do. Why am I here? And not my home?”

I folded my arms.

“I forgot to ask where your address was before you slept. You won't wake up even if I screamed into your ear. You are in deep sleep. So I brought you to my apartment and you still won't wake up. So I had to carry you.”

He smirked.

“Bye I'm leaving” I reached the door when-

“Wait. Please shower first before you leave. People's gonna smell how stinky you are.”

I sighed, angrily.

I took a random towel and went in-

“Here's my underwear. It's not hygienic wearing the same ones. Or are you planning not to wear one?”
He wiggled his eyebrow.

I snatched his underwear and went to the bathroom.