(IG DM)

chanodino: hey. I'm not one of your fans so please reply to me. I'm Ailee's ex and I want to text u.

leeseokminn: hey? you're chan right?

chanodino: yeah no shit.

leeseokminn: ooh what's wrong? seems like a bad day, huh?

chanodino: you knew it was a bad day but dare to still ask. messed up man.

leeseokminn: anyways..why do you want to text me?

chanodino: FUCKTARD HOW ARE U STILL NOT GETTING IT!?

leeseokminn: anger management issues? you need to seriously see a therapist. I'll pay for your therapist though, don't worry.

chanodino: I wasn't that angry before but because of you I am like this.

leeseokminn: what have I done to make you so miserable like shit. Tell me..?

chanodino: you brainwashed her. she broke up with me because she likes you.

leeseokminn: brainwashed? you're out of your mind, Lee Chan.

chanodino: why did she lose feelings for me? what have I done?!

leeseokminn: she told me her feelings for you started losing out of nowhere. There isn't any love for you inside of her. She is really sorry for hurting you.

chanodino: I don't understand..am I not enough for her??

leeseokminn: I am sure one day you will have someone right by your side, someone even better than Ailee. Have a great day, Chan. Bye.