anger (TEXT MESSAGE)

morons:

mingyu: chan please explain ailee's instagram post..

soonyoung: why didn't you tell us y'all break up?

me: we just broke up two hours ago dumbass

mingyu: why did y'all break up?!

soonyoung: you two were so cute

me: she broke up with me. she loses feelings for me. she likes someone else. Does anyone know Lee Seokmin?

vernon: I do. he's my friend.

me: okay, good. Tell him he's a hoe.

mingyu: pffft chan don't be mean

me: mean? of course! he deserves it for brainwashing my ex so she can break up with me

soonyoung: I mean if I were chan, I would be fighting lee seokmin by now..

me: who the fuck does he think he is? trying to steal her away from me. I love her but you came into her life and tried to break us apart.

vernon: what do you expect? seokmin is an Instagram influencer with lots of fans going nuts for him, even the men.

mingyu: chan you're a Starbucks worker and an Instagram influencer with fewer fans than him.

me: ah fuck it. does he even have good grades? if he doesn't, he lose.

mingyu: yes chan. you are smart. but the fight that happen in school 5 years ago blew up your reputation. you were dropped out. you could have been a teacher or a doctor if you hadn't started the fight. she would have stayed with you.

me: oh take a break gyu. im 22 now. I'm very mature and I have learnt from my mistakes. Why are you still bringing up the past?

soonyoung: mingyu, what does the past have to do with this?

mingyu: nothing. im sorry

me: you know what? im gonna take a look at his Instagram. he's probably ugly

mingyu: why do people like him then if he's ugly??

me: they're blinded with his love. he is basically brainwashing people.

vernon: chan, go to sleep. you're probably tired after crying too much.

me: me? tired? no way!

mingyu: shush, before we kick you out of this group chat.