I like your, accent where you from?

Start from the beginning

"Ok, first I want to know; what do you look like?"

They click and turn to each other. "Ugly-Motherfucker" a thick Austrian accent came from Red.

Before I could stop, I laughed. That accent and those words seem to fit so well together. As my giggles subsided, I looked at Red. 

"Do you think you're ugly, or do other people?" I mock, with raised brows. 

"Im-sexy-and-i-know-it" Red quickly recovered, sitting up and putting his hands on his hips.

"We-are" Purple corrects him, throwing his dreadlocks over his shoulder,"you-are."

"I'm sexy?" My face heats up, and my eyes dart around the room. Big bad Purple just complementted me. A spark of confidence comes from the compliment."Damn right I am." I say with a slight shake. 

They all start purring, and chuckling between one another. Green simmers down the quickest.

"Another-question?" He asks, as the others quiet down.

"Hmm," I thought for a moment."What happened at the market? One moment we're fine, the next booking above the roofs, aladin style."

Green whips his head around to look at Purple. Obviously he didn't know about our little parkour spree. 

"Danger" Purple crosses his arms, trying to avoid Green's ire,"needed-to-run."

"From what?" 

That seemed stumped on how to answer that one. Looking between one another, clicking and chirping, with the translator still not calibrated I can't understand a thing.

》Bahtoh pov《

'Cjit'

"We can't tell them about the 'oomans in the market!" Fear began to eat away at me. "What if they try to run?"

"We aren't going to tell them, not until it becomes necessary." Ayull calms me. 

"Then what do we tell them?" Veta asks, keeping his cool as always.

Ayull pauses a moment, trying to think of something. His fingers twiddle, and his arms flex. Then he turns to Brave 'ooman. 

"Danger-other-hunters" he stops again, searching for more words," money-hunters."

"You mean like bounty hunters? Were they after me?" Instantly the smell of fear fills the air, coming off them in waves.

"Yes." Ayull states clearly.

'NOT HELPING!'

"But-you-under-protection…our-protection." I add, trying to help them calm down.

I place my hand on their head in a similar way Ayull did. They jump a little, but relax under my palm. Closing their eyes, and staying silent. They are grounding themselves, a common tactic used to keep one's emotions in check. Eventually the scent of fear subsides, only nervousness remains.

I can't wait for both to fade. I wish only to smell happiness, pride, and lust coming from them. I want to see them at their best, because so far we've only seen their worst. 

"I believe you." They open their eyes, their beautiful eyes. 

As I remove my hand they stifle a yawn. Unfortunately Veta catches it.

"Time-to-rest." He chimes with his audio files. 

"M' fine." They try to argue, but another yawn takes over their body.